Luk3us

Now Playing - Games

Been digging in the bargin bins again for quality games and picked up 2 titles for 99p, buy one get one free! That's like 70.5 times less than your average full price in the UK :P

Anyways I picked up and am now currently playing:

Operation Flashpoint: Cold War Crisis

Republic: The Revolution

I dunno what it is about republic, but without a decent tutorial this game has a steep learning curve. I've been trying for the last hour or so to grasp the concept of the interface while consulting the manual, but hell knows what I'm doing! Whatever I'm doing at the moment though, I seem to be doing right! :?

Also installed Renegade again yesterday for a multiplayer fix. I'm playing on the Jellyservers, so if ya see me around, you better watch out! :wink:

Yes republic is a very strange game. Its hard to work out what your doing at the start because some things in the manual dont work when you try it ingame.

Erm well right now i play quite a few, Neverwinter Nights

Pirate King Online

C&C 95

RA1/RA1 Armageddon Mod

SupaSupa<< quite childish but can be fun

Lineage 2, TiTan Private server

Savage

S.W.I.N.E

Xiah

Starcraft

Xbox 360

SC- DA

Oblivion

Quake 4

Xbox

SC- CT

Farcry Evolution

-Whatever game i feel like playing again, since me and my father in law have got a sh** load of games

Anyone got any of these lemme know :wink:

man im still stuck on COUNTERSTRIKE:SOURCE...

its fun and fast paced..and i dont have time to get into a game so i just log on and BOOM headshot it select nights..

i was thinking of going to buy a splinter cell game for PS2...i miss that game..

I'm currently playing Splinter Cell: Double Agent on Xbox 360.

The best Splinter Cell in the franchise. The game just unfolds so well. For those who don't know, Sam is pulled in deep undercover with the JBA as as a NOC agent. You have your NSA objectives to complete but you get tasks from the JBA. If you don't complete either your NSA or JBA objectives you lose trust them, you are also forced to make some big choices affecting the lives of key characters in storyline.

Splinter Cell: Double Agent is a must get game, especially if you have played the other 3.

Like...SPOILERS

...participating in the Iraqi Insurgent style executions, or blowing up a cruise ship and killing everyone on board. Pretty heavy stuff.

No, I just left some room so that people would not inadvertently read spoilers to the game.

Of course everyone knows by now Fisher has to choose between killing a hostage and pleasing the terrorists or sparing him, but I know some are MILITANT on spoilers.

I finally got the game today. I've just finished the train bit. And ya know, its way easier just to kill everyone than bothering to knock them out. :P lol...

I finally got the game today. I've just finished the train bit. And ya know, its way easier just to kill everyone than bothering to knock them out. :P lol...

Another person who doesn't know how to play a stealth game. Its not all about killing, Splinter Cell is not a shooter :roll:

Luk3us, what version did you get? PS2 or PC?

It is when I play it! :P Besides, this is like my run through go. I'll probably get the bad ending cause I'm constantly killing everyone. lol.. Next round it'll be stealth based, since I'll know where everything is. ;) And now I have to go throw a body into the back of a SUV. :P

Oh yeah, I've got the PS2 version. I'm guessing you have the Xbox 360 version? I was reading a guide for that the other day, interestingly enough the Xbox 360 missions are totally different to that of the PS2. Funny that. :P Looks like you need to actually play all three versions of the game to get a proper perspective of the game as a whole. ;)

A few new games being played at the moment (just to keep things active round here)

Smackdown Vs Raw 2007 (PS2)

Formula 1 06 (PS2)

Sword of the Stars (PC)

GTR 2 (PC)

Im trying to beat Elder Scrolls 3 Morrowind right now and i tell you its LONG, but most of my time is going to college.

Sorry man, i dont think im that far yet. :P

I just got Morrowind GOTY because Oblivion is more expensive. :wink:

Heavy Gear 2.

Missing you DK! Come back soon you moron.

i am now playing all the Stronghold Games again and i am also playing Return to castle Wolfenstein again good game, i enjoy killing the evil in that town. :D