Luk3us

Now Playing - Games

whats sword of the stars like?

It's not bad, yet it's not brilliant either. This review probably gives you the most accurate idea of what it's like.

aH! just clocked company of heroes, now i am devoting my time to clocking stronghold 2 it just bet the first game and crusader.

Pokemon - fire red, i have been meaning to clock this for a while i am only about 10 match's away for clocking it,

Dawn Of War: Dark Crusade

If there ever has been an expansion pack to an RTS, this is most definitely it. Where Dawn of War was RTS game of the year, Dark Crusade has to be expansion pack of 2006.

The AI is stronger and packs more punch. Battles are much more epic. The risk style gameplay, even if it is a late jump on the bandwagon holds a lot more tension than other Campaigns in it's class. And the new races (Necrons & Tau) just feel fresh, and add a new dimension to a 2 year old game.

I can't remember having this much fun in an RTS since Dawn of War itself. While Company of Heroes is great game, there's no base building element. So this gives what CoH gives, plus more of the traditional RTS values... totally brilliant. Go buy it! It's a standalone product and probably one of the best RTS games for 2006. And with 7 races, there's so much variety to be had in single player.

Theme Hospital. lol... I remember this game from sooo long ago. ;)

Battlefield 2142

Hearts of Iron 2

Postal 2 = LOVE THAT GAME MAN!!!

blood everywhere... chopped off heads everywhere... Gasolin on everyone and me wit a lighter :twisted::twisted::twisted:

Risk man this game rules i owned up my flat. no one would attack me because i built up a huge force on SA and it spilled into the water.. and about 2 hours in i went for a walk around the world. man they were pissed. lol it is got having fun and being strategic. :P:D :lol: :twisted:

Listed by genre and rate of play.

1. RTS - Warhammer 40,000 Dawn Of War: Dark Crusade

2. FPS - Battlefield: 2142

3. Racing: Need For Speed - Carbon

4. Turn-Based Strategy - Wahammer 40,000 (tabletop)

5. RPG - Guild Wars: Factions

Not a bad idea razor, time for my list with a few changes:

1. RTS - Warhammer 40,000 Dawn Of War: Dark Crusade

2. TPS - Freedom Fighters

3. Racing: Need For Speed - Most Wanted (Carbon's Crap!)

4. Turn-Based Strategy - Sword of The Stars

5. Action Adventure - God of War (Gotta complete before GoW2 is out next month!)

Change on my FPS... It's now Star Wars: Battlefront 2...

P.S. Anyone who's playing Dark Crusade updated to v. 1.11, does your game crash whenever you're using the Tau Empire? Mine does, and I'm bewildered since my specs are too good to crash this up (just recently upgraded), and no overheating (2 HP aircon on full blast), and enough virtual memory, no other apps on, but it just locks up on me...

i decided to dig into the archives and i am now playing WORMS!!!!

dam i forgot how good i was at this online. lol

You mean the FIRST worms!?

Anyone who's playing Dark Crusade updated to v. 1.11, does your game crash whenever you're using the Tau Empire? Mine does, and I'm bewildered since my specs are too good to crash this up (just recently upgraded), and no overheating (2 HP aircon on full blast), and enough virtual memory, no other apps on, but it just locks up on me...

I'm sticking with the original build. Personally the game feels balanced and stable enough without the need to upgrade.

Yeah, but my installer was auto-updated already, so I had no choice. 1.11 only. Meaning I can't use Tau, which isn't too bad, but it's quite a disappointment... Though at least I can still use Necron and Chaos...

Change on my FPS... It's now Star Wars: Battlefront 2...

If ever you want a server come join us on our server, you might get a bit of lag though as its Australian

ok my list

FPS: Star wars Battlefront 2

RTS: Tiberian sun

Sport: FIFA 05

Star Wars Battlefront 2...

I once got my butt handed to me, cause it was 3 empirals against lil ol' me the 1 rebel. The map was Naboo.

I had gotten taken down 8 times....

Then the sweetest revenge, I jumped in a speeder and started to slaughter them. Imagine 3 guys firing rockets for a good solid minute, and missing me.

I totally turned the tide on those noobs.

Well I am playing at the moment is...

*ejects disc tray, looks at DVD which says "ripped games" puts disc back in, opens my computer opens DVD, clicks file that says Command and conquer 3: Tiberuim Wars Beta, program loads, joy on face as i start to play minesweeper*

zlol but of fun way to describe a windows game zlol

I'm playing Red Alert atm... Ahh that game brings back memories. :P

Playing the new PS2 games I got for Xmas. Plus a few I've bought over the last couple of days since PS2 games are going a Dime a dozen now the next gen crap is out!

1) Cold Fear - One of those survival horror games not quite done right. But for some reason a game hasn't made me jump outta my skin this much since Half Life in 1998. Not bad but lacking polish.

2) Total Overdose - Same above really but more like GTA in a sense. Incorporates Matrix style gun fights and the like and is very tongue in cheek. Interesting, but perhaps not a game that'll last in my collection too long

3) Cold Winter - I started playing this, but then realised it takes up 2.5Mb on the old memory card, plus I had to miss out a chunk of the story Xmas morning cos the mrs was hurrying me before we had to go out. Perhaps when I complete the other games in this list I'll move onto this FPS title.

4) Toca Race Driver 3 - Realistic Racing Sim incorporating virtually every motorsport on the Planet. This is the one I've been playing most since Xmas Day. I simply love this game!

5) Jak 2 - The best platformer on the PS2. I love this game!

6) God of War - Perhaps the best Action Adventure game on the PS2. Good old Greek Mythology meets up with good old fashion violence.

7) NFS: Most Wanted - Still playing this game even though I have it on the PC, I now have it on the PS2 cos the my PC runs this game slower and is full of bugs, best NFS of recent years!

8.) Fahrenheit - Also known as the Indigo Prophecy outside Europe, a game where you commit a murder, then you control numerous characters to unfold the story of how, and why it happened. Cos quite simply, you have no idea why you did it! A great Action Adventure game this with many RPG and button mashing moments. I got this game just today and have given it a couple of hours. Seems promising, and with the storyline driving the game forward it looks to be as good as people say it is.

Then there's all the other games on the PC like DoW: Dark Crusade and stuff I'm still playing. I love Xmas, so much time on my hands, it's unreal. The benefit of this time is I actually do end up rediscovering my passion for gaming! :P