Sign in to follow this  
Sonic

CNCNZ.com & Tiberium Studios Have Something in Common

Fine... YTMNDers: Defenders of the Internets will wait...

Just not going to say anything...

you gotta love his shield :P

they have removed most of the stuff, it is much better than before. when i decovered it. but yes his site will always be this bad, i have also noticed he is being a bit more coursious.

I do have one problem Sonic, he is direct linking to our profile's, i checked out The Hypnotist profile direct form his site i believe he should not be able to do that.

I do have one problem Sonic, he is direct linking to our profile's, i checked out The Hypnotist profile direct form his site i believe he should not be able to do that.

Linking to the forum profiles is perfectly harmless. Its no different to directly linking to a thread or a page on the main site. Problems occur when people start directly to files and images stored on the server that hosts CNCNZ.com. This is often called "hotlinking".

This picture was taken recently...

He has been copying CNCNZ news since the end of the last month...

tibstudiosrippingnewsagainde7.th.jpg

Beowulf scored ;).

Well two words come to mind, and thank fully we have the forum censor thingy in effect effect here.... **** him :hate:

I'm done pissing around with his tiny little copied from everywhere site anyway :roll:

i think you should do something about it still Sonic its not fair that you work your ass of getting all this stuff then he steals it all you'd be letting him win and keep doing it if you dont do something

i think he should be shut down not much of his site has anything created by him. we should get his site shut down. :evil: