Sign in to follow this  
LawyerNinja

GDI commando

Lol i cant beleive i haven't heard anyhting about him in any of these posts,

1.) Do you think there will be one?

2.) What should he look like

3.) "That was left handed!"

There is also suppose to be a female commando for Nod or something too.

I hope they don't just cut and paste Tiberian Dawn's commando and call him Havoc III. The GDI commando's legacy belongs in Tiberian Dawn and that's where he should stay.

"Real Tough guy", "That was left handed" "Keep 'em comin'".... I'll personally curse EA for using these phrases. They need to come up with their own, and give this commando a unique look and personality. I'm all for C&C Canon, but EA have used enough Westwood IPs in this game already.

With the Avatar mech, they'll probably spiritually use Konami intellectual property and take it the MGS way. This guys main mission will be to destroy the mech before it becomes operational. I can see this becoming one of the missions you know.

Would originality account for anything these days if they did?

a female commando wtf! that just doesn't work only Tanya has that role. but i think EA should create something fresh toward the commando.

Frankly I wouldn't mind too much if we DID get the classic C&C commando. Why is that necessarily a bad thing :??

it wont be bad, as long as they don't do a cheap knockoff i will be happy but i love C&C so i don't really worry to much.

well what would be so bad if he says the same things? just a different person saying them. It would be fine to just have the same commando.

As for the NOD Girl Commando i guess lol?

a female NOD Commando that'd be cool my fave catchphrase of the original commando's was i got a present for ya

A female Nod commando would be rather like Sakura in Renegade I think. With that sly seductive voice and cunning.

Either that or she'll be a raving Lesbian feminist on her time of the month who uses Tiberium as a Tampax. Ravaging insanely with her high calibre sniper rifle, firing shots into any guy within a mile radius, she's a complete nutcase! Her mission? Kill every bloke on earth, it's their fault the earth is like it is. She ain't cooking dinner or doing the dishes, the only thing she'll serve on a plate is GDI's heads! :P

ha ha nice it wuld be cool 2 see something like that say a C&C parody movie

Either that or she'll be a raving Lesbian feminist on her time of the month who uses Tiberium as a Tampax. Ravaging insanely with her high calibre sniper rifle, firing shots into any guy within a mile radius, she's a complete nutcase! Her mission? Kill every bloke on earth, it's their fault the earth is like it is. She ain't cooking dinner or doing the dishes, the only thing she'll serve on a plate is GDI's heads! :P

........ Moving on......

I see the future: Its the return of :g: Havok and :n: Sakura. They will engage eachother to the death, but both wont go down without saying something smirky or romantic before either of them die.

Sakura> :shot: :kane: <Havok

Havok: "Black Widow. They eat their mates".

Considering they're both be roaming around in wheelchairs... I doubt that. ;)

Thats true. I can imagine an old Havok still being in service just like Snake in Metal Gear, but Sakura...

I can see her as a cyborg from Quake 4.

Sakura/Iron Maiden. lol. gotta sketch that.

If I remember correctly, Havoc was mentioned in Mike Verdu's blog about the technology in C&C3. Havoc made a comment on the closure of the Mammy MkII plant closure. can't remember what rank it mentioned him as or if it said he was a retired GDI officer. something like that anyway.

Nah, If there's a war, Havok will be there. He will either be the next General Patton or cannon fodder.

In 2147, Havoc would be 84. I doubt he'll be ripping through Nod soldiers anymore. Havoc's age in Renegade/Tiberian Sun was about 32. Born in the year the 2nd World War started. Known in universe terms as the first (and only) Red Alert War.

wasnt Red Alert 2 the 2nd Red Alert war?