Sign in to follow this  
Saracen

Christian Jihad!

I'm gonna turn on and disregard a forum rule here, because this has enraged me and I wanna ask some opinions on this. Check this out and tell me for one second that this doesn't mirror what muslim extremists are doing to their kids to turn them into terrorists!

This is just unbelievably sick, and to go to a point where these kids have been brain washed and indoctrinated to die for their faith! This is Christian Jihad!

But I have to say in all my life have I never seen something just so ****ed up! Kids should be able to lives their lives, playing with friends, listening to Britney Spears or whatever they enjoy, not go to community centres and have retarded adults preach this ****! This is proof of it!

This is dangerous. The woman who started this up must have a brain cell.... no in fact, I don't think she's got any. This is indoctrination at it's most extreme. Thus should join the ranks of Hitler and Osama Bin Laden.

So tell me guys is this just harmless fun in preaching over the top Christianity. Or is it some really ****ed up indoctrination spreading like a virus towards Christian Jihad? Damn I'm pissed off!! :furious:

This is exactly my point when i say its not just the islamic fundamentalism that is scary. Religion should be about developing your own spirituality and beliefs.

Only in the United States... :roll:

Meh, there are lots of crazy people every where.

Guest Rabbit

Some of those people in there REALLY scared me.

Goddammit, after watching these videos, my blood temperature shot up to 5,000 degrees. For ****'s sake, I'm turning into Johnny Storm.

Yes, I agree. It is dangerous. This is religious brainwashing to an extreme. It seems like these kids are being bred for the sole purpose of sacrificing themselves for their religion. That's bad. I have a feeling that soon, we're going to have bombings in our streets. Bombings = Bad.

I move that we go to these places and cause trouble. For instance, we should kick their Christian rock band off the stage and replace it with Metallica or Pantera. We'll go there and play violent video games like Manhunt, GTA, and MGS. And we'll watch V for Vendetta. Good idea or bad idea?

still there is one difference tho they arent brainwashing them into terrorists

still there is one difference tho they arent brainwashing them into terrorists

It looks like Jefferson here managed to see this thing in its proper context.

Bottom line: These fundies, though insane and demented, are NOT even CLOSE to the same danger level as Osama and, as King pointed out, Hitler. Where is the clear and present danger? How can you honestly make that comparison? Such an emotional reaction doesn't say much for your ability to react. I was enraged by this as well, no question, but I didn't go and start making those idiotic comparisons.

This is despicable, but don't react so emotionally without thinking about it first. King, the title of this thread, "Christian Jihad", is both offensive and inaccurate, and is a violation of your own forum rules. Remember? An instant ban for bringing up a "religious" topic? I think that this falls pretty neatly into that category, right? Well, I guess it's alright if it puts Christianity on the defensive.... :roll:

Nobody is denying that there are extremists in every religion and, in fact, every movement. They exist everywhere. This said, the fact still remains that only CERTAIN extremists are posing a threat to the world. Pinpointing the extremists of OTHER religions only levels the playing field in the minds of the impressionable.

Could you IMAGINE what this video would look like if it were covering Muslim extremism? Those wouldn't be fake guns, and the journalists wouldn't escape with their heads attached to their necks.

Also, luk3us, nice mature jab at the US there. Clearly this is indicative of the whole of America, right? :wink:

Oh, and for the record, these are not normal Christians, and sure as hell don't represent me or the majority. They are fundamentalist nutjobs who give us SANE Christians a bad name. But for heaven's sake... don't buy into the anti-Christian hysteria after seeing this video that was created for THAT VERY PURPOSE. It's convenient to say that Christian extremists are just as bad as Muslim extremists, but reality stands opposed to you. But hey, at least you have Rosie O Donnell on your side :lol:.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Oz6l9yL9hYU

Seriously... Crusade against Stupidity NOW? PLEASE?

I wish Jesus would come down and smack some of them and say, "FACE!".

In time TSBO... it's coming :P

Oh, and Baron, you don't think that this is putting Christians on the defensive?

Check this out and tell me for one second that this doesn't mirror what muslim extremists are doing to their kids to turn them into terrorists!
He's claiming that these fundie nuts are turning their kids in to "terrorists" in similar fashion as the Islamo-fascists. If this isn't putting Christianity on the defensive, I don't know what is! Also, you may notice that the evidence of these Christian "terrorists" has never really materialized. Interesting... I mean, I could be wrong. There may be hundreds of Christian suicide bombings and terrorist attacks going on that just went unnoticed! Who knows :roll:.

I do, but I can't think of anything constructive other than excessive swearing. I already have a high blood pressure as it is. :P

Oh, and Baron, you don't think that this is putting Christians on the defensive?

No, he's putting these strange, silly people on the defensive. You yourself said that they don't represent Christianity as a whole.emotvxq9.png

I do, but I can't think of anything constructive other than excessive swearing. I already have a high blood pressure as it is. :P

which he got from losing too many C&C Multiplayer matches :P :lol:

But hey, at least you have Rosie O Donnell on your side :lol:.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Oz6l9yL9hYU

Of course she is...she's lesbian, and Christians believe being lesbian is wrong....what a nut :lol:

which he got from losing too many C&C Multiplayer matches
that couldn't be it, seeing as he's buried in WoW :P

btw, does this mean that rule is not in effect anymore, or is talk to be confined to this topic only? :?:

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i think i might have pooped a blood vessel. in the bible it says kids are innocent it is not until they are teens that Faith is a thing that is a priorty, these kids arnt making a choice it is there parent through there kids, that is wrong. when you come of age that you fell you need to then you commit but not as kids. kids should be braking legs while jumping out of trees and ripping off barbie's head. not that sh*t, that is wrong.

i am a man of faith but as you all know i believe some really crazy theory's on stuff and i am very open on alot of topics but that is fu*ked Parents should not do that to kids.

when these kids get to the real world they will be screwed, we will have the next OJ Simpson on our hands. not cool

they might as well say "Heil Hitler" because they are now creating the next Hitler Youth

Guest Rabbit

I think that might be going a little too far...

in the bible it says kids are innocent it is not until they are teens that Faith is a thing that is a priorty
Ummmm....... where? :roll:

i am a man of faith
Everyone is a person of faith. Faith is very much a central part of the human experience... no matter who you are. Saying you're a person "of faith" sounds nice, but frankly doesn't actually mean anything specific or useful.

but that is fu*ked Parents should not do that to kids.
I wholeheartedly agree. I despise Pentecostals.

when these kids get to the real world they will be screwed, we will have the next OJ Simpson on our hands. not cool
Again, I agree that it is horrible, but what on earth leads you to believe that they will become murderers? Sheesh.

they might as well say "Heil Hitler" because they are now creating the next Hitler Youth
With this over-the-top, ridiculous comparison, your opinion just lost all its weight.

as i will re repeat my self i do go over the top but, that whole abortion thing and hating gays well it sounds like something of world war 2 jews being the inferior race etc. the whole Aryan thing that Hitler tried to achieve, this is all very similer to what that women on that article was trying to achieve. and no they wont be OJ Simpson, they might just be juvenile delinquents.

Guest Rabbit
With this over-the-top, ridiculous comparison, your opinion just lost all its weight.
Haha, my sentiments exactly.

ok guys we all disagree on what that lady is doing, i fell strongly on what she is doing is what Hitler was doing, and you guys think other wise, how bout we get off that last comment i made and move one ok? :?

as i will re repeat my self i do go over the top but, that whole abortion thing and hating gays well it sounds like something of world war 2 jews being the inferior race etc.
You are out of your mind! What "abortion thing"? Where the hell did they say anything about "hating gays"? Now you're just reacting to a stereotype. As I've stressed repeatedly in these forums, people who do this are incredibly weak minded. I don't mean anything personal by this, but seriously- just because they're fundie idiot Christians doesn't mean that they hate gays. All we know is what we've seen- to infer too much of anything else is a stupid thing to do. I know it's comfortable and easy for you to see people through stereotypes, but it really isn't fair or wise. Plus, the Hitler comparison is just plain idiotic. There's no way to justify that. :roll:

the whole Aryan thing that Hitler tried to achieve, this is all very similer to what that women on that article was trying to achieve.
How in the HELL can you defend that? How is she, in any way, similar to Hitler?

and no they wont be OJ Simpson, they might just be juvenile delinquents.
You can say this with certainty? Let me tell you something- these Pentecostal nuts have been around forever, and there's no evidence to support your notion that they'll become juvenile delinquents at a higher rate than any other group. I'm as mad as you are about this, but there IS a way to respond maturely and with some degree of intelligence. You're doing neither.

ok guys we all disagree on what that lady is doing, i fell strongly on what she is doing is what Hitler was doing, and you guys think other wise, how bout we get off that last comment i made and move one ok?
No. If you make a claim like that, you have to defend it. We should demand that of each other, and I would expect you to demand it of me.