Sign in to follow this  
Saracen

That's Enough, I'm Coming To Get Ya Apoc!!

If there's one thing that ticks me off, it's the speed of News. EA's Marketing is like a problem underneath the bonnet of a car. The battery is flat, they've charged it numerous times, but it keeps running dry. Get rid of the old one, and bring in a new "Predator" battery, that should sort the problem. After a few runs, that battery runs dry. It is then you realise that the "Apoc" Alternator has been messing around with us all this time. It is the reason this engine just won't keep going, cos this alternator problem has been hiding from us, and getting us all aggrevated. There's no communication on the dashboard afterall. Now will the EA garage fix this problem soon, or like some of the community, are we gonna have to get a new car like the Relic, Gas Powered, or the Massive Entertainment high performance models in the industry? I'm personally gonna save Apoc from Nod now! Cos I can't bare this much longer!

Guest Rabbit

yeah, it is, but he's right up there. Frickin ridiculous, to be honest. Not like it should be.

I hate this "keep the community under wraps for too long, then surprise them with half awesome info."

they're really asking for it.

Teh c0nspiracy :roll:

A battery should explode by this week, I guess... At least there is a podcast comming soon and some other mini bangs following it...

that is true we are due for a podcast, but i want some news i am patient but when news doesnt come for a while it just gets boring EA should be hyping this game Every Week, not ones Every 2 Months

:twisted: Come on EA change The Battery :wink:

the game is due out in roughly 4 months, we still dont have confirmation of the 3rd faction, let alone any screenshots of them. The tiberium still needs some work and to top it off we still havent seen the bloddy temple of NOD nor a cyborg reaper (they better have them or this game is going to blow lol)

At least there is a podcast comming soon and some other mini bangs following it...

I don't really find the podcasts all that interesting, I listen to them but I leave it playing in the background.

the game is due out in roughly 4 months

4 months? How can you say 4 months when the game has no release date other than sometime in 2007.

I don't even bother listening to the podcasts :roll: The cncnz ones give me enough info, and I look on ign and such for pictures/videos :wink:

edit: spelling fixed :oops:

At least there is a podcast comming soon and some other mini bangs following it...

I don't really find the podcasts all that interesting, I listen to them but I leave it playing in the background.

I must agree with you that most of them are very boring, but sometimes they release some interesting info, like the july one about tiberium. The august one sucked, except for the Kane ending.

Does it not say "1st Qtr 2007" in the game tracker, i was estimating between 4-5 months which would put it at the beginning of march.

Does it not say "1st Qtr 2007" in the game tracker, i was estimating between 4-5 months which would put it at the beginning of march.

It does indeed, I put it there and here I am telling you how wrong you are :lol:

The estimate means anytime between 1st of Jan and 31st of March. Don't forget the info I have for the release date in the Game Tracker on the main page is just a best guess effort.

and also don't forget that these game trackers tend to not work how many times did HL2 release date get delayed? lol lets just say 2007 and i do think EA should get a new car. Go from the 1970's vw to a modern hummer and that would be good. :wink: :P:twisted:

and also don't forget that these game trackers tend to not work how many times did HL2 release date get delayed? lol lets just say 2007 and i do think EA should get a new car. Go from the 1970's vw to a modern hummer and that would be good. :wink: :P:twisted:
with all the bad gas mileage? Just get them to buy Beowulf's van :wink: :P

i think we could offer them one of the many cars in the Wellington harbor (NZ) and they would go quicker than EA'S . lol. :wink: :P one day we will get news :cry:

Guest Rabbit

I don't get this car metaphor, and, I think it's being overdone anyway. :haha:

it is just a tad but is fun and i think the day EA give us news the better there car might get, maybe fluffy dice for the rear view mirror. lol :rofl:

the game is due out in roughly 4 months, we still dont have confirmation of the 3rd faction, let alone any screenshots of them. The tiberium still needs some work and to top it off we still havent seen the bloddy temple of NOD nor a cyborg reaper (they better have them or this game is going to blow lol)

The 3rd faction is the Scrin

I know thats all evidence points to the Scrin, but it will take a screenshot or official confirmation by EA to make me fully believe that the Scrin are the 3rd side in :cnc3: .

The third side r the Mighty Mutated Power Rangers. Its the Green Ranger's fault. 8)

The communities reaction:

:shock: :x :angry::skull::hate::thumbsdown::doh::furious::hmm::evil: :blech:

Me> :crazy: :whip: <You

My sis was the show last night and it reminded me of my childhood days before i got into C&C. :D

I don't get this car metaphor, and, I think it's being overdone anyway. :haha:
if they were Beo's car, they would be indestructible :P on the other hand...... :?

anyways, I'm done with it for now :wink:

And the grand release of a blacked out criminal dossier on KANE! Woo.... :?

O wait, they linked RA with Tiberium in the Dossier...oops :D