Sign in to follow this  
blakmaglc

Should A Movie be Made??

Sonic I think you watch E! to much.... :twisted:

There are many reasons to watch the E! channel :wink:

wth, is there a second Predator movie?

You've never heard of Predator 2? Its only like 13 years old now. It was released way back 1990. Not a very good movie either, nothing to do with the original Predator.

See here: http://imdb.com/title/tt0100403/

Alliance Atlantis (the film company behind LotR, Austin Powers) owns the rights to make a Command & Conquer movie. There was rumors that they wanted to make it for the end of this year, but it hasn't materialized yet. If the movie is done well, it will be awesome. The Tiberian storyline would probably be the best for it.

Alliance Atlantis (the film company behind LotR, Austin Powers) owns the rights to make a Command & Conquer movie. There was rumors that they wanted to make it for the end of this year, but it hasn't materialized yet. If the movie is done well, it will be awesome. The Tiberian storyline would probably be the best for it.

I don't know... it'll probably be a flop. Ah well, you never know.

Actually what the could do is wait for TT to come out and then make a TRILOGY!!!

That would be kinda cool. Though they'd have to get either good actors or animate it. Cause I'm sorry but some of those actors in the FMV's where so ****.

Speaking of FMV characters - does anybody know what happened to General Sheppard from the original C&C? I always wondered why his character wasn't in TS...

His real name was Eric Martin, and after reading is profile on IMDB he hasn't done anything since the original C&C....

http://imdb.com/name/nm0552258/

Thanks for the headsup :)

The FMV was what made C&C:TD for me - I can still picture the infamous:

SETH: Power shifts quickly in the brotherhood

*BANG*

KANE: More quickly than some people think.

(if i recall correctly :))

Yes good times. These times will never return, I'm back cos I need to type to somebody....

Yes to the film... although now C&C has strayed its path I can't see such a thing being consrtucted... Unless the creators of C&C and that bloke who played Kane (forgot his name) decide upon something... ya never know..