Sign in to follow this  
Sonic

A Message from the Brotherhood?

These links were pointed out over at Planet C&C...

http://www.electronicarts.se/games/8654/

has a countdown of 115 days... on the C&C3 page

The German site apparently has something similar, but I can't read/speak german and the google translator is taking too long...

on the german site of ea they are giving us 03/23/07 as the official release date.

have a look: http://www.electronic-arts.de/publish/ea_s...3+Tiberium+Wars

-gben

Drunkill has had that except in his sig (from APB forums) for weeks, just ask him, i wouldnt be surprised if he was quite helpful.

Is it just me or have those dates been removed from those two EA sites? I cant find it anywhere

Days before the Ashes cricket series start...

The Ashes started today :wink:

And the first test ended today. Certainly was a one sided affair.

yeah we're losin again as per usual us english are pretty good at losing expect when it comes to wars :wink:

And where have I heard the name GDI Agent Lorenzo before? :?

Well this is clearly a stretch but the C&C link is this...

the actor Lorenzo Adams Lamas was in the US TV show called "Renegade".

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0001444/

And alphabear... the date from the swedish one has indeed been changed since I posted it so it's not just you. I tried to find a cached version of what I saw... but no luck. You believe me right... it's not swamp gasses no matter what the corporations are telling you... Don't believe the lies and propaganda!

-gben

Indeed, the little timer on the EA Germany site has disappeared... Woooo.. Its a conspiracy!

>.> Why is it Kuantan, Malaysia? Such a weird location... haha

the weird thing is, Malaysia IS my country, but i lived at Sarawak (the island of Borneo), one of the state in Malaysia. Kuantan is a town located at State of Pahang.

Kuantan is a nice place to visit.

btw, 2007 is Year Visit Malaysia.

I am from Malaysia too, and i live at KL... is weird to see NOD come to malaysia, it will make NOD a permanent lose =X

thank God, a Malaysian. I thought I'm the only one.

Apa crita brader?

Well, its weird. What make 'em coming here?

I hope that its not them at Tasik Chini. Lol...

Hey I was looking at the site again today... now the world map and countdown has temple locations around the globe. Or did I miss that the first time?

3 in the US and 0 for Australia and NZ. Surely they got that wrong...

there should be at least 1 in Fiji right?!?

-gben

Yeah according to EA, South Africa and the UK are both Blue zones and that map shows a temple in each

there should be at least 1 in Fiji right?!?

lol.. Maybe. :P

I can't place where I saw it, but I recently saw a map of nuclear blasts indicating world devestation... but I can't think where it was. The thing that sticks out, and why I would bring it up, is that Australia had three detonations... 2 over on the east coast around Sydney and Melbourne as you would expect but the 3 was in the middle of the west coast around Derby or Broome... and there is NOTHING worth nuking over there.

It made me laugh because they obviously didn't really think about where they were placing the nukes - just spreading them out to cause major damage... lol.

Now I'm wondering why Aust/NZ doesn't have any temples...

- are we insignificant or

- are we the NOD base of operations???

alright which one you bastards has APOC!*

'fes up!!!

*said in my best imitation of the John Walton playing Bill Woodfull in the BODYLINE miniseries who said that famous line... 'which one of you bastards is calling this bastard a bastard?"

(Yes. yes. Any excuse to get a cricket quote in... especially when it's a day after the Poms crumble!)

:)

-gben

Yeah that was a damm good win. Nice to have a fellow cricket lover here.

On that map EA had showing the different zones NZ was listed as a blue zones so i doubt there would be much of a Nod presence there (other than Luk3us) but mainland Australia was yellow so there would probably be a strong Nod prescence here.

i would say there would be a huge Nod presence i would be on the side of Nod. and i find it hard to believe that there will be no Tiberuim in NZ it should be a yellow zone or a red due to NZ good Growing climit.

Yes, the NZ "climit" is particullarly good for growing, which is why GDI would set up a blue zone there, so to provide food and water to the human population. Keep in mind that large farming is rather difficult in Yellow and Red zones, and people need to eat to live, ya know :wink:

but that would make it really hard to remove all of Tiberuim, because if you know NZ country like i do, you will find that it would be nigh on Imposable to remove it or stop it, good example is gorse.

Wouldnt Australia make more sence for farming needs? the majority of the landarea is highly fertile for farming. Were one of the few developed nations with a large economy that is still largly based on primary industries

How much of this land doesn't get any water... a heck of a lot of it.

-gben

at least we have less land that is considerd unusable than the US

:lol: yea ture i must admit i love that red dirt you guys have, but i am happy with my green country, and all is non red goodness. :P

Moving aside from discussion of the red wasteland...

Any ideas on what the nice 50 odd days countdown will reveal?