Sign in to follow this  
Guest Maul

Kane doesnt Age

Guest Maul

beetween the events of the original command and conquer and tiberian wars it spans over half a century... so why is kane exactly the same age in tiberian wars as in the original one?

Until TW comes out this may remain a mystery. But it's ok to speculate. Most of us believe he either clones himself or is litterally immortal.

No ... must ... hold in ... half-assed ... theory ... no ... NO ... AAUGH

can't hold it in

Tiberian Dawn. Kane came to be. He is totally human and totally non-altered, just superpowerful. Then he dies, kind of.

Tiberian Sun. Kane has perhaps spent a few decades being fixed up in a kind of statis. Unconcious and unaging, he is frozen as his inner circle of NOD scientists developes technology to heal his catastrophic head wound in complete secrecy, even from the Black Hand, so as to be entirely off the grid while he's defenseless. So he dissapears for a few decades. Eventually they fix him, and he comes out of his stasis, relatively unaged. But then he f***ing dies again.

Tiberium Wars. Yet again, Kane has been damaged to an extreme, but is still alive, barely, or cloned. By this time he is either cloned new, genetically enhanced, biologically altered, or he's a crusty old man with a special effects video steam similar to what he used to conceal his half-head during the second Tiberian War. Surprise twist at the end of the game when the new GDI hotshot busts in and finds Kane, old and gray, in a wheelchair. But with a cyborg wheelchair attached to his lower body and a bunch of concealed cybernetic enhancements. Then, FINALLY, Kane kills someone other than Seth.

could be possible he traveled through time to get to TS and TW's times

Guest Maul

i think hes cloned cuz at the end of firestorm it shows him in a tank with cabbal and him talking like nutters

No ... must ... hold in ... half-assed ... theory ... no ... NO ... AAUGH

can't hold it in

Tiberian Dawn. Kane came to be. He is totally human and totally non-altered, just superpowerful. Then he dies, kind of.

Tiberian Sun. Kane has perhaps spent a few decades being fixed up in a kind of statis. Unconcious and unaging, he is frozen as his inner circle of NOD scientists developes technology to heal his catastrophic head wound in complete secrecy, even from the Black Hand, so as to be entirely off the grid while he's defenseless. So he dissapears for a few decades. Eventually they fix him, and he comes out of his stasis, relatively unaged. But then he f***ing dies again.

Tiberium Wars. Yet again, Kane has been damaged to an extreme, but is still alive, barely, or cloned. By this time he is either cloned new, genetically enhanced, biologically altered, or he's a crusty old man with a special effects video steam similar to what he used to conceal his half-head during the second Tiberian War. Surprise twist at the end of the game when the new GDI hotshot busts in and finds Kane, old and gray, in a wheelchair. But with a cyborg wheelchair attached to his lower body and a bunch of concealed cybernetic enhancements. Then, FINALLY, Kane kills someone other than Seth.

or more likely than NOD developing the technology they have been given it by the Scrin because possbily Kane is a agent of the Scrin or could be thier leader

Chinophere

wait.. do you mean chronosphere?. or something else?.

sorry i sometimes write my messages in a hurry and i make the odd mistake don't hit me on my spelling or you will grow to not like me. and i think that is not a good idea to get on my bad side.

i fixed it after you replyed .

It is not us to question why, but for us to do and die, in the name of Kane!

raising a question during that TS bit what are the solders saying?

The soldiers have been left out of the loop for security reasons, they have mixed feelings. Some think Kane died. Some think he's still there in secrecy. Some think he's on his way back. NOD is in disarray for the beginning of TS, leading to the GDI infiltration of NOD command, and the near-death of Slavik, who proves to be Kane's right hand, more loyal and lethal than Seth ever was.

Slavik. I ****ing loved Slavik. I hope he makes a return in C&C3. He was as iconic and fierce as Kane.

sorry let me rephrase that. in the Nod video when they are about to slit that guy's thought well. we get that chant, in the name of Kane, ......... what is the bit that the solders say?

sorry let me rephrase that. in the Nod video when they are about to slit that guy's thought well. we get that chant, in the name of Kane, ......... what is the bit that the solders say?

I dunno. That's a pretty early level, just save a game towards the end and replay it over and over again, or extract the video from the TS CD.

I broke my Nod CD.

i have but i keep getting "Saint Lucifer's hand." but i think that is wrong and it would be good if someone could verify that.

i have but i keep getting "Saint Lucifer's hand." but i think that is wrong and it would be good if someone could verify that.

Proof that your imagination alters your perception.

DEVIL WORSHIPPER! DEVIL WORSHIPPER!

lol not quite, i am far from that it just sounds like it. but i am presbyterian so it doesn't quite stand. Communism

In the name of Kane!

Kane lives in Death!

Repeat like 3 or so times.

Then Kane does his bit. And the whole thing ends with chants of Peace through Power. ;)

Guest Maul

woh this topic has gone way off topic :?

Something to do with religion too? I mean there are ties to religion and C&C.... ;)