Sign in to follow this  
Masked Shah

CNCNZ Confessions

Guest Auronguardian

The only true, noble race/class combo is the human warrior.

Simple, fun, and can tear apart the horde in seconds. :D

Ahem... Just read that anti-Hilary rant... What's wrong with her? She's a democrat, which is positive, since, I mean, republicans are often very closed to opinions while democrats are almost the opposite... Also, she has the advice of her husband, which is good since in my opinion her husband was one the best presidents U.S. ever had... And, let me tell you, a woman president is the same as a male president. I mean, here in the Philippines, our current government was established by a widow named Cory Aquino back in the 80's. She became president, fixed the mess our ex-dictator did to our nation, and quelled 7 coup attempts. That feat is very much unique, and it was done by a woman.

Ahem... Just read that anti-Hilary rant... What's wrong with her? She's a democrat, which is positive, since, I mean, republicans are often very closed to opinions while democrats are almost the opposite... Also, she has the advice of her husband, which is good since in my opinion her husband was one the best presidents U.S. ever had... And, let me tell you, a woman president is the same as a male president. I mean, here in the Philippines, our current government was established by a widow named Cory Aquino back in the 80's. She became president, fixed the mess our ex-dictator did to our nation, and quelled 7 coup attempts. That feat is very much unique, and it was done by a woman.
Bill Clinton the best president? Even decent? :rofl:

He had an affair, had some illegal land deals in Arkansas, and lied to the whole nation about his affair, to name 3 off the top of my head...he was decidedly not a good president for our country; very charismatic, but not good for America :wink:

Oh r@z0r... you are very misguided on some of these points my friend. I don't want to patronize, but I felt that some of this needs addressing:

She's a democrat, which is positive, since, I mean, republicans are often very closed to opinions while democrats are almost the opposite.
This is demonstratably false, and it frankly says much about your own ignorance when it comes to American politics. I'm not trying to put you down, but this is a horribly misguided line of reasoning. The most oppressive, closed-minded power group in America today is the left wing liberals. That is a fact. Now the Republicans are no saints (not a big fan myself), and both groups are guilty of being closed-minded on some issues, but the Democrats are far worse. If you want me to expand on this I will.

Also, she has the advice of her husband, which is good since in my opinion her husband was one the best presidents U.S. ever had.
Really? Now that is an interesting point of view. Just to humor me, could you explain why it is that you feel this way? I mean, name me ONE thing that his administration pulled off.

I've studied this to a pretty great extent, and let me tell you that just about every positive thing you've heard about him is GREATLY exaggerated. I would go so far as to say that he is one of the WORST presidents that we've ever had.

As a point of relevance, 9/11 was almost entirely his administration's fault. If you want to go into this any further, I'd be more than willing.

And, let me tell you, a woman president is the same as a male president.
Now this is laughably false. Nobody is saying that a woman will necessarily be incapable, but to say that a woman leader would be the same as a male leader is foolishly naiive at the very best. I'm sure that Cory Aquino was a great leader, and there are plenty of other historical examples of great woman leaders, but that's not the point.

The reason I'd oppose a woman leader, no matter the qualifications, is because of the current global situation. We are neck-deep in the Muslim world, and both our enemies AND allies over there are EXTREMELY conservative socially. Those of you who blindly hate America for our social conservatism, go look up Sharia law and educate yourself on TRUE social oppression. The bottom line is that a woman leader would be scorned in the Muslim world. We would lose faith with our allies, prospective allies would think twice about allying with a nation led by a woman, and our enemies would feel empowered battling an army commanded by a woman. Call it bigoted and small minded, sure. I don't disagree. But that's the situation we're currently in, and there's no way around it.

im not one to say much about politics, but i almost totally agree with bWare...clinton only inherited the internet boom..and failed to act on certain terrorist attacks..

ill let bware handle the rest if neccessary

The reason I'd oppose a woman leader, no matter the qualifications, is because of the current global situation. We are neck-deep in the Muslim world, and both our enemies AND allies over there are EXTREMELY conservative socially. Those of you who blindly hate America for our social conservatism, go look up Sharia law and educate yourself on TRUE social oppression. The bottom line is that a woman leader would be scorned in the Muslim world. We would lose faith with our allies, prospective allies would think twice about allying with a nation led by a woman, and our enemies would feel empowered battling an army commanded by a woman. Call it bigoted and small minded, sure. I don't disagree. But that's the situation we're currently in, and there's no way around it.

I would have to second that. America is definitely ready to have a woman president. The thing is that all of the terrorists over in the middle east will **** themselves and go all ALLAHACKBHAD!?!?!?!!?!?? on us and then all of the sudden 9/11 happens another 10 times. We can't risk millions of innocent lives just for goddamn Hilary Clinton.

As for my confessions, I have never completed the generals missions (primarily because a hate generals), and I once got so mad at tiberian dawn that I modded it to allow me to build gunboats out of the war factory.

im not one to say much about politics, but i almost totally agree with bWare...clinton only inherited the internet boom..and failed to act on certain terrorist attacks..

ill let bware handle the rest if neccessary

...and, despite his reputation as being a "master politician", the man never received a majority vote from the American people, and would never have been elected president in the FIRST place if Perot hadn't split the Conservative vote. The man stumbled into office, and while there did nothing but ignore the looming threat of Islamo-fascism for the sake of his own reputation and mess around with the interns as the phenomenon of Reaganomics coupled with the internet boom drove the economy to new heights... with Clinton there to take THAT credit.

i finally completed the soviet missions of YR did anyone else think it was really easy? i found the final RA2 soviet mission harder than the YR

i finally completed the soviet missions of YR did anyone else think it was really easy? i found the final RA2 soviet mission harder than the YR

What difficulty did you have it set on?

As for my confessions, I have never completed the generals missions (primarily because a hate generals), and I once got so mad at tiberian dawn that I modded it to allow me to build gunboats out of the war factory.
and why do you hate generals?

Well, for one the storyline sucks, if you can even call it a storyline. Two, it has nothing to do with command and conquer. And three, ya know tiberium wars? Well thats what Generals should have been but EA had an orgasm over 9/11 and made their own game, and just throwing command and conquer in the name to make money. :frustrated:

Get the **** over it. Jesus Christ people, ****ing get over Generals already!

... the man never received a majority vote from the American people...

Neither did our old boy, Dubya. :roll:

But, I'm sure you have something to refute that, which will be bull**** in every sense of the word so don't even bother. Thank you. -_-

Neither did our old boy, Dubya. :roll:
Yes he did. This is a simple fact, Fenring. You understand that, right? Even in a debate (though you're apparently only capable of yelling without listening), facts are indesputable. It's ironic that you picked, out of everything I wrote, something that can be backed up with a SIMPLE FACT.

In 2004, George W. Bush was elected with a majority of the popular vote, a feat unaccomplished since the original George Bush 16 years ago. Call that BS if you will, but it's an undisputed FACT. Grow up.

But, I'm sure you have something to refute that, which will be bull**** in every sense of the word so don't even bother. Thank you. -_-
Thanks for that thoughful response Fenring. It's very well reasoned, and insightful to boot! Thank you for wasting our time. :roll:

Ugh. If any grown ups want to discuss any of this seriously, I'm more than willing. I'd appreciate it if the angry loudmouths kept their distance though.....

Guest Rabbit

Hell, I thought we were talking about Generals. :roll: