Sign in to follow this  
Zombieguy

MAP/MAP NAMES WITH PICTURES?

HULLO!!!

I am looking for the names of all the map on Renegade multiplayer WITH picture (like a map image).

Where can I find it?

I am looking especially for the NAME OF THE MAP where each base has walled entrances and defensive bankments on top. Also in the middle of the map is a huge natural rock? and it has 2 giant black railings. These railings overlook the bases. They are good sniper spots.

Does anyone know the name of this map? It is my favorite!

Glad to have not have been of assistance. :nod:

Guest Rabbit

Luk3us, you little spammer you. :P

Glad to have not have been of assistance. :nod:

You can all still help me find a good list/description of all the map with images if possible.

Hey, I never knew you had that content Sonic, its actually kinda cool. :nod:

You can all still help me find a good list/description of all the map with images if possible.

Using my abilities to control minds I have Sonic complete this task for you. :P See my help is never truly needed. :nod:

THANK YOU, SONIC!!

That was EXACTLY what I was looking for! I knew you elites would have the images!

The reason I wanted this was to know where I was on the map and maybe plan a strategy (if I had good teammates). The maps are very helpful and now I know the exact location of the GDI buildings and how far they are from the Nod base. It also helps to pinpoint some good surprise/sniper spots to attack/ambush vehicles and GDI players and so on.

Thank you very much, Sonic!

Using my abilities to control minds I have Sonic complete this task for you. :P See my help is never truly needed. :nod:

I like your sense of humor, Luk3us! :lol:

Walls_Flying IS one of my favorite maps on renegade :nod:

if you're going to apc rush with gdi on it, go for the air: you can block the entrance once your whole team's inside, and nod has to destroy the apc to get in :wink: Very effective to halt nod in its tracks :twisted:

Ya..I hear! Walls is quite challenging. The distance to each base is very short and Nod does well here with flame rushes. Also any GDI attack is deadly to Nod.