Sign in to follow this  
battletroop27

King of the Hill

Guest Auronguardian

*eats the possum and hits Luk3us's pressure points, making his internal organs shut down. Then I push his limp body down the hill and CLAIM IT*

Myne.

Guest Rabbit

*Pretty much just walks up to Auron, and pushes him off the island, and takes it for my own, without a real fuss*

me: look! a blood drive!

vamp: *turns around* where?

*shoves a wooden stake through vamp*

i chain him inside a coffin and slide on it down the hill.

no one's hill :lol:

Guest Rabbit

No one's, eh? In that case...

*steps up on the hill*

me: you ****er! *from distance*

battletroop27: lol!!

*Zee Hypnotist fell on stakes planted by me earlier, ouch!*

Hey!

*Vampire turns to see that the Sun is rising and promptly disintegrates; Sage claims hill*

Oh, yeah?

*Sage chronoshifts back into existence and rips battletroop27's face off and feeds it to the Attack Dogs*

My hill!

*jefferson sneaks up behind sage and slits his throat* my hill

*Vamp manage to hide under the coffin courtesy of battletroop27*

close!

*Vamp ramp onto Jefferson & he fell into the pit full of stakes*

*jefferson uses a hookshot onto the side of the pit brings himself up and stabs vanp thru the heart* still my hill :P

*Sage incinerates Jefferson with a flamethrower*

Extra crispy!

*sage disappears in an instant*

Fenris claims hill.

*sage disappears in an instant*

Fenris claims hill.

*Mammoth MK.II, being carried by an Orca Carryall (which was shot down at uber-high alitutude during previous missile war) falls out of sky and squashes Fenris. Woofna builds his Hammerfest clone base around the hill, 24/7 firestorm wall lockdown, and watches Banshees smack unto teh wall*

*sits inside GDI upgrade center # 2 which supports drop pod nod and hunter seeker node. Another GDI center has ion cannon on standby*

*unknown to woofna jefferson is inside his base and hacks into the main computer and shuts down the base power and launches a nuke at it befrore speeding away in a subterranean apc* my hill again

Guest Auronguardian

*appears behind Jefferson and snaps his spinal cord in half, not killing him, but paralyzing him from the neck down. I then push his limp body down the hill and take it*

Mine!

Feck! Infiltrated!

*loads saved game from 5 minutes ago*

*kills Jefferson*

*builds concrete around base to protect from subterranean attacks*

*sits on lawn chair, on top of Mammoth MK.2, on top of hill*

Pwnt.

Guest Auronguardian

Well you killed jefferson, but you forgot me!

*tears woofna's arms off and thrusts them through his heart, then kicks him down the hill*

Myne!

I loaded teh game to before he shut down the firestorm wall, thus stopping you from appearing in my base.

*unaffected*

:D

Guest Auronguardian

*writes 1/0= on your base and a black hole appears and sucks it in*

My hill =D

*And AG rules the hill for millenia to come. But then a quantom-omega irreglaiblaialitbility appearizes, and Woofna appears with white hair*

AG: Woofna!

Woofna: Woofna ... yes. That's what they used to call me.

*uses uber powers to summon the greatest enemy multiplay-CNC has ever seen ... THE LAG! AG is uber-lagged and is shot to death by Woofna*

*Woofna then sits atop his hill and adjusts the ping of the universe to 504869348*

*Sage manages to reset the connection, undoing the lag, then singes Woofna with Flaming Shoebox of Death!*

*resurrects and snipes sage reclaiming the hill and building the most impenetrable fortress ever created* mine once again

*resurrects and snipes sage reclaiming the hill and building the most impenetrable fortress ever created* mine once again

*destroys the fortress, rather than penetrating it, as long as we're being non-specific*

*handcuffs himself to a bench on the top of the hill and n00b renegade players put 2480685703 prox c4s around the hill*