Sign in to follow this  
Mario

Tesla Coils

Guest debylni

but they can be... but in age of modern tactics and "superweapons" they´re unusable

Yes... they could be, but not like they are in Red Alert. Tesla coils would not be an efficient use of energy for a weapon. If anything, they would be a fear over function type device.

Guest debylni

but when u attach a camera on them and u make a program (when somesthing moves in radius programmed radius TC will activate) it can be used as defense against thiefs but its very expensive and difficult to build.

Not really, no. That would be idiotic. I'm am getting the impression that you know virtually nothing about electricity and Tesla coils and probably read an article or two on them that since you understood 90% of what they were talking about, assumed you learned it all.

I did say a Tesla coil could be used as a weapon, but I'm going to take it back, because it is throwing you an undeserved bone. I am not going to go into all the minuet aspects that would be involved in actually making a Tesla coil weapon (which in the end, would be a serious waste of time and money anyway).

Guest debylni

yus, i understand u

Ask my brother... he is into eletricity...

(and i know this topic is old)