Sign in to follow this  
Sonic

Head to Head - Col Burton (Generals) VS Master Chief (Halo)

MC all t3h way! (and that dosent count the fact that I am a huge Halo phan and I dont really like the US on Generals *insert more sarcasm here*)

p.s. i purposly spelt Fan as phan to sound w3ird

Well, if any more one on one match ups occur, Ghost stalker vs Volkov....now we talking :D:twisted::twisted:

Of course, Ghost Stalker will nedd a new Flak vest :twisted: to compete with Volkovs armor

Guest I definitely agree with your words.

That was me. Why am I being constantly logged out? I don't even realize this until I post. :angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:
that sucks, maybe your comp doesnt store the login or sumtin? I still think John 117 is bett3r!

Guest MadBadger

pffft Volkovs dog will pwn both master chef and ghost stawker before retuning to his master.

p.s to all dunder heads SP DELIBERATE Volkov ONLY REAL HERO IN CNC..... Tanyas more of a ..... a ...... she sucks. Volkovs owns :P he gota stealth APC ffs.

Taht was in Ra1 or 1 of its expansions.

the phase tank. carried 1 guy, inivisible and fired rockets.

hmm. we don't really know Burton's history or training... (might explain why he dies so much! ><) but if we took the Master Chief out of his suit (with the suit burton would just be like *stab stab stab* die goddamit!) then there would be some 2 hour long battle like neo v smith in the last matrix until jarmen kell gets bored watching and casually shoots both of them from his lil deck chair... he's been drinkin cola an eatin popcorn the whole time XD

in the right circumstances it would be quite amusing... i mean burton in an FPS or MC in generals...

Even so i still prefer Jarmen Kell and the US Pathfinders

http://www.freewebs.com/minasynd/generals1.jpg (a cheap, 5-minutes-of-effort comic i did like, a month after i got generals, a year or two ago which i feel is remotely appropriate for this situation XD)

ahaha n.n; stitch them back in methinks you need those... possibly o.O;

just out of curiousity... does anyone actually use black lotus? i mean jarmen rules. burton is useable (sometimes. still prefer pathfinders to him) but black lotus?!

i used her to get the SW award...i captured the enemys command centers from a slight distance in the middleo n an asault

AI or real person? not too hard for AI but if you pulled it off on a human that's fairly impressive...

what weapons and skills do you think master chief would have if he was in ZH? o.o

Ai of course

my connection doesnt allow for online Generals..its too clow

Halo dude would have....self healing, explosives, invisiblity, cliff climbing, and hand to hand combat

ahaha n.n; stitch them back in methinks you need those... possibly o.O;

just out of curiousity... does anyone actually use black lotus? i mean jarmen rules. burton is useable (sometimes. still prefer pathfinders to him) but black lotus?!

Of course. Capture buildings while your army is distracting the enemy's army and sell them. Or try to build something to use against them. Having 2 or 4 lotus you can be nearly unstoppable. Cut out power to base, capture barracks, capture war factory, capture CC all in 1 shot. The enemy be so dam confused its funny.

I find that this only works for GLA and China. Pathfinders are risky to have your lotus around :wink:

2 or 4 Lotus ??

with a buildlimit of one, that may be slightly tricky to do