Sign in to follow this  
Sonic

Head to Head - Col Burton (Generals) VS Master Chief (Halo)

Col Burton and Havoc are HUMAN

not superenhanced speciamens

and they dont have supersiuts one like the Spartans do

you want a fair fight ?

ok

Spartans vs Imperial Darktroopers (NOT the SW Battlefront Drak troopers, the REAL ones from Darkforces)

Or like i said once upon a time

Ghost Stalker vs Cheif Master Spartan

or he could face an ARC Trooper

um i think someone said it already but....Master Chief is genetically enhanced right? although Col. Burton is stealthed...im sure people who've played Halo know how to kill stealth soldiers armed with high-powered machine guns.....Col, Burton shouldnt be included......Havoc would easily OWN Burton...he'd snipe him before Burton could even know he was there....as the italian sayin goes "the best armor is distance/range" So what we have to do like someone said is give them both equal weapons/armor and such....master chief is genetically enhanced and hes plain old raw....but Havoc has much experience in battle which was gained without any suits or shields so he's a friken machine.....they'd prolly either kill each other by sniping at the same time or.....back up would come and Master chief would be IONIZED!!!!!!!!!!!! :!: :twisted:

yes that has been mentioned before.

hmm

Italian defense is distance eh ? You wouldnt be refering to the very similar French defense would you ?? (ya know, run away)

ok i had to say it srry.

how about

Chief Master Spartan vs Cyborg Commando :twisted::twisted::twisted:

Italian defense is distance eh ? You wouldnt be refering to the very similar French defense would you ?? (ya know, run away)

how about

Chief Master Spartan vs Cyborg Commando :twisted::twisted::twisted:

na i didnt say italian defence is distance....it was a saying that i read on a fortune cookie or something lol it said that a famous italian saying is that "distance/range is the best armor" .........and yea cyborg commando would 'sqwishhhh' Master Chief but i think Havoc n MC would be a more interesting fight

:haha:yea Havoc reminds me of Rambo, but you can actually understand him much more. Burton would be Vin Deisal(spelling) because he's bald :haha: . Ghoststalker would be Kurt Russel with the hair?

And then the Spelling Nazi comes along and says to fix your font color. :wink:

And Arnold can be Volkov :lol: :lol:

whats wrong with my color. I think it adds character, especially since my name is REDASBLOOD

ah good point mr REDASBLOOD

what does that mean anyhow ? like how did you come up with it ?

Funny story actually. I was :crazyguy: (drunk) one night in the past summer and was at that time fixed on the idea of passion. You know like passion as in commitment to whatever and just plain determination and all the likes. It was the last day i had to spend with one of my close friends and we were :smokin: (reef) , It was a random thing that came to mind lol....it fit the moment....we cracked up for 5 min's straight.. :P

LMAO it doesnt really make sense :lol:

no it doesnt. not at all :?

any way...

Rambo vs Terminator vs Havoc all in one big brawl.

:twisted::twisted:

:evil: hey I KNOW IT DOESN'T BECAUSE I ADMITED IT. That's why i like my name because only I know what it means and the meaning is worthy to be my nickname. well simply it represents passion and focus LIKE MY SIG SAYS GENIUS.

o and since we are bringing terminator and rambo....why not ROBO COP lol

um i think someone said it already but....Master Chief is genetically enhanced right? although Col. Burton is stealthed...im sure people who've played Halo know how to kill stealth soldiers armed with high-powered machine guns.....Col, Burton shouldnt be included......Havoc would easily OWN Burton...he'd snipe him before Burton could even know he was there....as the italian sayin goes "the best armor is distance/range" So what we have to do like someone said is give them both equal weapons/armor and such....master chief is genetically enhanced and hes plain old raw....but Havoc has much experience in battle which was gained without any suits or shields so he's a friken machine.....they'd prolly either kill each other by sniping at the same time or.....back up would come and Master chief would be IONIZED!!!!!!!!!!!! :!: :twisted:
Backup?!?! pff....the Mater Chief have huge starships each w/100+megaton nukes (2), tons of missiles, dropships full of troops, etc...Havoc+reinforcements (his whole f***in EARTH full of people for that matter) PWNED by MS and 10 starships :wink:

ah-hem

*enter Lord Vader*

'nough said. for all sides :wink: :twisted::twisted:

ah-hem

*enter Lord Vader*

'nough said. for all sides :wink: :twisted::twisted:

vs. 500 nukes? I don't think so

and what does Vader fly ?

THE DEATH STAR!!!!!!!

thank you all for listening. :wink:

besides, to quote

"The ability to destroy a planet is insignificant next to the power of the Force"-Darth Vader

Oh please :roll: 500 nukes would make the earth uninhabitable. The Death Star is about the size of a small moon, if that. There's no way it's shield could stop 500 nukes :)

its laser would kick Earth's ass before any nuke was launched :P:P:owned:

you saw that explosion of alderaan. That would deffinetly wipe out any missiles before they got anywhere.

lol ok now we are getting into the wrong part of the topic...i think the original point was if the INDIVIDUALS could battle...as in the star wars universe....VADER VS. YODA

pwnage :twisted::twisted:

Yado is soo freaking fast

then again, Vader is more powerful, and Yoda is old and infured from Sidious battle

Colonel Burton would win. He would plant a C4 On MasterChief or He would

make a knife attack on MasterChief

kas2.jpg:bomb: