Sign in to follow this  
Sonic

Vote for C&C 3 at Voodoo Extreme

Yes its time for one of those pump up the votes for your favorite game type poll. The latest poll at Voodoo Extreme features Command & Conquer 3 going head to head with Supreme Commander. Which game most gets your vote for global RTS domination in early 2007?

At the time of post this news Command & Conquer 3 was in the lead with 1134 votes to. So head over to Voodoo Extreme and vote now!

It looks like the heavy and medium tanks for supreme commander are copies of the ones in c&c, and the "engineer" looks like a mobile repair vehicle... :roll:

HAHAH! I was 1337th vote!

LOL!

Well I download the SupCom demo, but only played it for 5mins. Before getting bored. But I think the problem for me was I need a tutorial to help explain the game...

I was suprised at my boredum, and how it made me want C&C3 more because it was something I was already familiar with. I think with due respect to the game that I was expecting much because my gfx card seems terrible, but I just wanted to check it out.

I did like the zoom out all the way idea, but I can understand the comments about scale in the poll you directed us too.

(I was suprised to see it leading...)

-gben

At the time of posting.....

Guest Rabbit

I think it's safe to say that C&C 3 is winning.

-Current-

• Command & Conquer 3 - 2438

[*]Supreme Commander - 1399

An EA contact has confirmed that the C&C3 demo will not be released today, though he did suggest that if the game got 10,000 more votes than SupCom in our current poll...

this is in the news.

I know it's a joke...but I believe in miracle!!

No the demo is not going to be released today. Last date I had was some time between 23rd and 26th Feb.