Sign in to follow this  
kraft

Where did your username come from?

My username came from another game i use to play called Mu, where you get to make a character, my character in it was a dark wizard, so when i thought dark wizard i thought witchcraft, witchcraft would've been a dumb name so i cut it down to craft and then swapped a C for K and it became Kraft,

So is there any stories behind you guys' nicknames?

Mine was just a bit of a mutation of my nick name. :nod:

Guest Rabbit

When I was younger (Literally 3 years ago), I saw this show on the TV guide channel where this guy hypnotized people in public. I grew interested in this, and read about hypnosis, and tried learning a bit about it. The nickname "The Hypnotist" was just a self proclaimed Alias I'd use in OFFLINE video games (I still had dial up around this time), and I'd just call myself that even though, for the record, I truly don't know how to hypnotize people.

Upon joining CNCNZ, I called myself this (as you all know), and then because people always say the word "Zee" instead of "the" here (specifically the Kiwis, for some reason), I changed my name from The Hypnotist, to Zee Hypnotist. This was actually a good idea, because I was tired of people online calling me "Hypno," which reminded me of Pokémon a little too much. Thus, now CNCNZers still call my Hypno at times, but most online call me Zee.

Also, because of the debate on how the letter Z is pronounced, the whole joke with Zee and Zed, at times, if you look around the internetz, you might find me as Zed Hypnotist.

And, yeah, here I am.

You couldn't have made that more complicated if you tried Hypno. :P

Guest Auronguardian

From Final Fantasy,

Auron: Main character

Guardian: His occupation.

Easy as that.

Guest Rabbit
You couldn't have made that more complicated if you tried Hypno. :P

Asshole. :P

Quite simple... At one time I liked the name Stingray. I loved to play covert ops games (like delta force) as a sniper. Once I got very good at the sniper thing, I changed the name to what it is now from someone's remark on how the bullet in the head is going to Sting. Though I should change it once more, because its been awhile since ive used this name.

Guest Auronguardian

Hmm... like what?

SSTG is Short for Starscream the great which is mainly my name for most sites

Starscream cause I'm a transformer fan as well as a C&C fan

and the great was when I was trying to come up with a good name during my early forum years and randomly thought of alexander the great and merged it I've grown to like it too

Search the forum. I've explained the short story behind my name 3 or 4 times.

I've been through way too many names. I'm not even going to explain the others right now but my current name is a misspelled version of "fire." :P

back in the day (quite a few years ago) when i still liked Lego and went on their website often, I was trying to make my own website and stuff (I wonder if they still let you know this). Around this time I was a Red Alert freak too, so I thought "battle" and "troop". I entered this name but someone already had it so they suggested "battletroop27". Hence the name.

Tree has just always been a nickname of mine. I'm unusually tall, and people like to poke fun at the tall kid. It started as just an extra letter in my first name, Treevor. That got shortened to tree. About two years ago it was changed from tree to Tree.

Hooray.

So, Tree how is the weather up there anyway? :P

Couldn't resist...

Just something I thought up in 1999. I've been using it as my nickname since I first got Tiberian Dawn. (which was 1999 for lack of a computer.. before then)

How tall are you?
6'8" (2.03200 meters for you non-Americans)

Born and raised.

Search the forum. I've explained the short story behind my name 3 or 4 times.
Sonic the Hedgehog folks :P

As for me...I used to want to be in the airforce, and since it had an unbeaten aerial record, i came to love the F-15c Eagle.

The X comes from a while ago too...I used to put F15pilot98 b/c i had windows 98; i then upgraded to xp, and thus i became F15pilotXP. Then, i got on xbox live, and X sorta matched with xbox so i became F15pilotX there. After a while i decided F15pilotX was much cooler, so I changed my name everywhere (except gmail) to F15pilotX

the first song I ever learned to play on bass was the Rush song Cygnus X-1. Its always been one of my favorite songs, and just last summer I surprised this hotshot astronomer who was "teaching" a class by pointing out the locations of all of the constellations mentioned in that song, as the lyrics of the song are accurate in their descriptions of the locations of the constellations.

enough long windedness, anywho, for those of you who are blind, deaf, dumb, mute, and green, I am a HUGE Rush fan, so ya...