Sign in to follow this  
Sonic

Command & Conquer 3 Demo - Download Now!

Try other mirrors guys. I downloaded it in just over an hour.

Its worth the download. C&C is back!

Which mirror do you recommend? Im 46% downloaded on Fileplanet and I still have 4hrs and 30min remaining.

I used USA Mirror #2 from this link http://www.worthdownloading.com/download.p...44&id=10351, I got about 260kb to 300kb for most of the download.

Can sombody help me?, I'm trying to download it through firefox but my Router overheats and then cuts out and then i have to start again..so does anyone know of a download manager or something so if it cuts out..i can resume it afterwards?

Can routers can that hot? Maybe point a desk fan at or something.

If your still having problems getting it to download try downloading and installing the EA Link software first from http://www.ea.com/ealink/, you can download the demo via that program, it can resume if the download stops (I think).

Why do you get a faster dl in New Zealand than I do in the US for a US Mirror??? 0_o must... control... envious hatred.... NEED DEMO NOW!!!!!!!! :bang:

Guest Rabbit

My STRONG SUGGESTION IS:

Try to download from a server near you!

I got 500kbs from the EA server, but that is the closest server to my location.

I'll be posting the geographical locations for each of the servers soon.

Any word on if the full version will support 64 bit vista? It runs on it but crashes about 20 min into game...

Guest Rabbit

32 and 64 bit will NOT, I repeat, NOT support by C&C 3. (Source - Predator on official forums)

it did the exact same thing to me, and I use xp home sp2 =/

it was on very low graphics for everything, and i have a 1.8ghz and 256mb geforece 6600 :evil:

Well.. I guess this is what happens when you step away from your computer for a day...

Alas... I'll have to download the demo tomorrow, to much other stuff to do in the mean time. :( Life isn't fair...

I think my download is working finally. I tried the link Sonic recommended for the third time, and I am at 75% now, but its 1:15!!! I have to sleep soon or I'll die, but if I cant play demo, I still die... AAARRRRRRRGGG!!! :bang:

It says it supports 32-bit vista in the readme, after restarting i played the demo campaign all the way thru and it didn't crash this time. (Im running Vista 64-bit) and why arent they supporting it?

I'm downloading again and hoping my router doesnt overheat again...But since theres 3 computers hooked up to it and theyre all on now it's not looking good..and since theres 3 people on the network now its slowed my connection majorly... its 7:21pm..I'll probably have to wait til the monring when i get up to play it :( (thats if my router doesnt overheat) If it does I'm going to have to hack into the network at course and download it there..it should download it in a couple hours (hopefully before a network administrator catches me)

i started 10pm NYC time and finished 2am....20 mintues to install...i checked out the readme and it says...TYPICAL.........doesnt support my graphics card........so close :cry: .............

so i will have to wait until i get a new computer...which will NOT have VISTA cuz there are problems with it and cnc3 :P

yea....im takeinga huge chance at DLing this sincemy card is pretty damn old....but since it will only take me just over a hour to dl i wont complain if it doesnt work....ive come to expect it with a hampster cage computer.

BTW Xfire is offering a Mirror....but their slower then hell so i wouldnt suggest it.

@Kraft: Try a torrent instead, cause even if your computer blows up at least you can resume where you last left off. :nod:

As for me, downloading now... :nod: Here tomorrow, lol... :P

I'm downloading it through the EA FTP link again :) It seems to be working fine now and SHOULD complete, If not; My mate is downloading it aswell and I can go to his house after course tomorrow and put it on my portable harddrive :) So either way I'm gona get it tomorrow :D

Why in God's name are they not supporting 64-bit Vista. For computers that can handle it like mine it is an amazing improvement over XP. yay EA

12 hours later, 1.17GB down, 932MB up and I have my lovely demo! :nod: Yeah I need to upgrade my net connection. Blah blah blah...

Also, Vista is reasonably new and as such they should ignore it and focus on XP which is what I have. :P

still did'nt download it though I may give it a go on my dads pc tomorow that way I know it'll do it all the way

12 hours later, 1.17GB down, 932MB up and I have my lovely demo! :nod: Yeah I need to upgrade my net connection. Blah blah blah...

Also, Vista is reasonably new and as such they should ignore it and focus on XP which is what I have. :P

Bout the same time it took to download mine....damn NZ broadband connections

You can play as Nod in the demo.

"you can play as nod by opening the team select thing and pressing ctrl + Capslock + N, same thing but with G for GDI."

Well I be damned, that actually works :lol:

You can do the same for the Scrin by ctrl + s but once the game starts after a few seconds you die. Understandable due no Scrin in the demo build at all .

Yay no more engineers to take over their construction yard :D

Guest Rabbit

You can also use the keys to select different types of enemies, such as the whole guerilla, steamroller, etc. Just type the corresponding letter to the beginning of the word.