Sign in to follow this  
Luk3us

Favourite unit, thus far.

So in the demo what is your favourite unit? I say in the demo because when the full game comes out they may have changed a few things around and the like, not to mention the Scrin addition.

So what is your favourite unit thus far?

I really like the flame tanks they're cool. :nod:

the flame tanks are awesome indeed, but my favorite unit has got to be the laser tower (I know its a building but shut up)

I love the hub system, I get infinite joy out of hiding a hub behind a building or something and so the turrets can shoot without fear of their hub getting destroyed

I just love the Avatar/BlackHand Mix. It owns the poop out of anything.

Those mammoths arnt that bad either :shock:

Just played around with the good old steath tanks. In little groups they're pretty good at blowing up powerplants and running away... Nifty. :P

Guest Rabbit

The whole time I've been doing superweapon + basic light infantry combo. :D

For :g: : My favorite unit is the Mammoth Tank with full upgrades. My second favorite unit for this side are the Zone Troopers.

For :n: : My favorite unit is a fully armed and upgraded Avatar. My second has to be the classical Stealth Tank. :twisted:

I like the Zone Troopers. Very versatile with their Jump Jet packs.

I say...

For GDI, I love the Mammoth... Brings back good memories of the ol' Red Alert 1 Mammoth, cleaving through infantry...

For Nod, the Avatar is so cool... Kudos to EA for that touch of creativity...

GDI:Mammoth and orca.Always loved the classy GDI vechicles,and now i love them even more.Esspecialy the orca

Nod:Stanks

Guest cncgamingsource

zone trooper & avatar mech & mama ship :oops:

The harvester. :P

haha :P

:g:: The good ol' mammoth

:n:: Avater Warmech

:scrin-logo:: The corruptor looks cool

Does that actually work? I'd of thought the AI would crush the surveyor long before it has time to deploy and you can place any structures?

I also change my favourite unit to the beam cannon instead... They kick ass in little groups, assuming they're protected of course. ;)

I have to love the good old Mammoth tank for GDI

And for Nod I also like the good old stealth tanks

Can't go wrong with either of them

It works, it helped alot against the brutal ai. I build immediately as game starts. If they attack it you can just repair during deployment (I do that between barracks/Construction yard) and as soon as it finishes i put down shredder turrets and a barracks (I have a refinery, 2 powerplants, and a warfactory at my base by then).

Favourite units, hmm? Oh, I have to say this: Juggernauts! Even better with Snipers >_>

Yes, Juggernauts have to be one of the best units on the GDI side. Combined wiht a sniper team, Nod or Scrin players will have a hard time keeping their base defended.

In terms of online play, I can honestly say that the Sniper Team is gonna be the equivalent of a stealth black hand from Renegade.

I'm sure Juggernauts and snipers will play a big role in some GDI missions. Such missions when you only got a few units and no base, need to kill many enemys and also maybe destroy bases.

You had plenty of such missions at other cnc games.

I can remember one mission from Fire-storm; you had a Juggernaut and a few other units. It wasn't taking on a base or anything to insane, but fun all the same!

Long live the Juggernaut!