Sign in to follow this  
matthy

Mammoth MKII

i thougth i saw one on the screenshots but still cant find it in the demo... :?

Oh, yeah, I also DEFINATELY saw a MMk2 in the screenshots! :roll:

Actually, as far as anyone in the public knows, teh MMRKII wont be feautured in CNC 3. You probably saw a screenshot of a generals to TS conversion mod with the MrkII in it.

Which leads to my explanation of why he thinks he saw them. I too remember seein the mammy mrk 2 in a screenshot with SAGE graphcis and it was for a conversion mod for Generals.

Yeah. I was very mad that the Mammoth would not make a come back to C&C3. If you look in earlier articles, they show my resentment to EA's decision to discontinue to Mammoth. But I got over it. :?

Having played the demo can you honestly say the Mammoth MkII would even fit in the game?

Thinking back to TS day I hardly ever used the Mammoth MkII, to slow and Nod could easily take it out with Banshees.

Having played the demo can you honestly say the Mammoth MkII would even fit in the game?

Thinking back to TS day I hardly ever used the Mammoth MkII, to slow and Nod could easily take it out with Banshees.

True,

Which leads to my explanation of why he thinks he saw them. I too remember seein the mammy mrk 2 in a screenshot with SAGE graphcis and it was for a conversion mod for Generals.

I'll do you one better than a screenshot

i dont know if that was a improvement...they should both be in there

Not really considering how underpowered and ineffecient the Mark 2 is. By definition, the Mammoth tank is supposed to be able to take out an entire base on its own...the Mark 2 could barely get through the front gate. :evil:

The new mammoth can get past the gate.

In multiplayer, with all of the crazy mass tactics, the MMII sucked, but in singleplayer it was awesome, you can't deny that.

The Mammoth MK II is located in one of the 8-player "red zone" maps as debris.

:crying:

Wait, can you repair it like the juggernaut and the avatar?

Perhaps you have some evidence to back up your claim Steppo? ;)

Yeah he went to the summit. That's good enough :wink:

:crying:

He means debris as in decoration only, you will see it but it won't do anything.

That sucks. It would be awesome to pick up an old MMII and have it take out its rage on its own creators. :twisted:

Guest Rabbit

It's kind of like when you see the old TD base in Tiberian Sun. Just there for looks, and some slight humour.

It's kind of like when you see the old TD base in Tiberian Sun. Just there for looks, and some slight humour.

humor*

Please be advised that humor is an Americanized bastard version of its true form, Humour... ;)

It would be semi cool to play with an MK2.. Or even better a Cyborg commando. :nod: