Sign in to follow this  
Saracen

Fire some questions!

King-sorry but i fergot if you played the single player campaigns or not...if you did, does the conclusion of the campaigns infer a conclusion to the saga?

Even though stage 1 of the NDA has been lifted I'm not really gonna say much about the ending to one campaign. What I will say though is that this is not the final game in the Saga, and even Louis Castle who is overseeing the whole story of the saga, will see the story go on for much much longer than you expect.

This is not a trilogy and never ever was intended to be, not even by Westwood... Westwood wanted in release order (Excluding Renegade):

TD - RA - TS - RA2 - C&C 3 - RA3 - C&C 4 - RA4 - C&C 5 - RA5 - As the entire Saga... all would be linked. The Chronological time-line order is obviously:

RA - RA2 - RA3 - RA4 - RA5 - TD - TS - C&C 3 - C&C 4 - C&C 5 - But.....

The story order of the Saga would be as follows:

RA - TD - RA3 - TS - C&C 3 - RA2 - C&C 5 - RA5 - RA4 - C&C 4 - This is confusing, but in terms of the way the story was going, this would be your entire Saga from beginning to end. Go figure :wink:

But how EA go about the Saga, is now up to them.

lol... Thats well unique I suppose. :P

Guest Rabbit
Yes, unfortunate, isn't it? :twisted:

I don't think so. In with the new, out with the old. :wink:

Yes, unfortunate, isn't it? :twisted:

I don't think so. In with the new, out with the old. :wink:

You won't be saying that when you're 80. ;)

He won't be saying that when the Scrin are at his doorstep either. :P

wow i had no idea there was supposed to be 5 RA's...i really want to know the whole saga story now :P

one question here.

will it be possible to change the music files, or replace em with your own music.

some sort of music file converter will be made?

I remember I could change the music for NFS games.

I don't remember exactly, but aren't some copies of C&C3 getting a free copy of C&CGold (Dawn/95/whatever) with it?

If this is still correct, will it include an update method to play online or will it still revert back to XWIS?

-gben

Yes, the Kane Edition comes with CNCGold. Im not sure about online play though..be nice to go back though. Cuz xwis doesnt work for me

Yes, the Kane Edition comes with CNCGold. Im not sure about online play though..be nice to go back though. Cuz xwis doesnt work for me

Yeah that was my problem and the reason I was asking... I've looked at their instructions... but at the point where they want me to reprogram the router... I hestitate.

But let's not digress onto offtopic technical help...

-gben

hi, I've got a question about the AI's on all sides:

- does GDI still have EVA?

- how is cabal replaced?

- and what about the scrin?

hi, I've got a question about the AI's on all sides:

- does GDI still have EVA?

- how is cabal replaced?

- and what about the scrin?

- Yes

- It's sort of a Cabal lite. All of the badassery, none of the homicidal tendencies.

- With the Scrin, you get sort of a "secretary". She's the go-between AI between you, the "foreman", and your boss, the "supervisor".

like the demo is good but lots of glitches and wat not, some things could be fixed like the firehawk when you swtich the missiles to air and attack an enemy plane it kills 2 planes with 4 missiles, so that's good, but when he gets promoted to final rank he fires red missiles and when you attack a plane, 1st missile takes the plane's health down all the way instead of killing him, so still takes 2 missiles which is dumb,although he does more power when bombing buildings so i hope they fix dis, also when a GDI unit gets promoted all the way sometimes it shows the NOD promotion thingy.

All of the little glitches and bugs in the demo have been corrected in the final retail version. If anything else is still in there it will patched.

We will all be downloading and installing the first patch on release day anyway.

We will all be downloading and installing the first patch on release day anyway.

That sorta thing always cracks me up!

-gben