Sign in to follow this  
Sonic

*** C&C3 Demo Bugs List ***

So you have played the C&C 3 demo hard out over and over for past few weeks. I'm sure you have encountered a few bugs and glitches. I want to collect a big list of these bugs.

Info collected from this thread will be sent EALA.

I can't say anymore other than post up the bugs you have found. Don't ask any questions, just list the bugs from the demo only.

• Structures continue to repair after being fully repaired

[*]Shadow teams don't always land properly when ordered.

[*]Defences basically ignore the line of fire concept.

*Engineers can't repair structures or civilian garrisons. (I seem to be the only one getting that problem)

*Garrisons will not fire unless you tell them too. Flamers got in too close when they began firing.

*Juggernaut has to be told when to fire (wont defend terrian like it did in TS).

*Juggernaut will sometimes not pack up and walk when it is currently deployed.

*Units will not die when stuck on a bridge or a ridge.

Guest Jamie T

sell the tiberium buidling after yousing it super tools when you deploy it and you can do it over and over

mega error with gdi reinforcements pitbul and the orca strike

sell the tiberium buidling after yousing it super tools when you deploy it and you can do it over and over

mega error with gdi reinforcements pitbul and the orca strike

I don't know if it's just me, but I have no idea what this means.

For me, a number of the GDI units seem to just stop in mid-attack. As well, Orcas don't seem to respond to some anti-air fire, but perhaps that's just a range issue with respect to user intervention. (I've had a few times when rocket-dudes ripped apart an Orca and a half while I had them guarding one of the tiberium field entrances.)

all those glitches i as well had, ppl dont fire, juggernaut does not fire long distance after i tell him 2, so i hope they fix dis or the game is not worth buying

If you place a building while you have a squad or something selected, it will stop moving.

The GDI commando has to be put into hold fire stance to prevent it from attacking an enemy. For instance, I was playin a game and some nod flame tanks were coming and the Commando kept trying to attack the Black hand soldiers that were firing at it as well.

Stealth Units don't seem to defend themselves when attacked.

Not sure if its a bug, but the shaders on buildings look terribly pixelated, especially if you zoom in.

You need quite a high end card to prevent that pixelation. I can push my 7900 to full ultra settings with 4x anti and the shading there is quite smooth if still a little blocky. The higher the anti aliasing the less the shading looks bad, so max that up. It's not really a bug, just a strange pre-requisite for the engine.

Guest Rabbit

*huggles my own 7900*

I noticed that sometimes the terrorists will run up to buildings, but not explode, they just sit next to the building waiting.

Had another one as I was looking over the game last night. Both the Nod Shadow Team and GDI Sniper Team are stealthed units that are great for infantry removal. The only problem I've had is that they do not automatically attack. I've sent both groups to areas with a number of infantry just "standing there", and my teams walk up, stop, and just look around as if there isn't a bunch of enemies right next to them.

Another bug is when an infantry/tank/or commando is fired upon by a superior force (say mobile force or base defense), you try and retreat out of range, but they turn back, return fire, and are eliminated.

I lost my Nod commando twice. Poor girl. :roll:

Serious case of PMT methinks :P

Anyway I raised this at EALA but I'm gonna put it in. When the Skirmish AI builds defensive structures within the vacinity of your own defensive structures, your defence will not return fire when fired upon. Instead they will choose to just sit there and be obliterated.

I find this hugely annoying. Jason Bender said to me that this problem should not occur in the demo. I say otherwise since previous C&C games do it without a problem.

lol looks like we all have the same bugs haha,those different commands they have are horrible,like guard or dont shoot they suck,cnc generals r better u click guard the enemy comes and your guys engage and come back, here they dont do jack all :evil::evil::evil: