Sign in to follow this  
SSTG

Robot center

do you use the robot center after building the battle lab  

11 members have voted

1. 1.

• yes
    • no

Hey all I've been thinking recently while doing my mod and wondered if anyone actually uses it cause it only available once you get the battle lab and you've got the prism and mirage tank to use

I figured I'd give it radar and make it the allied radar tower so you'd get robot tanks eariler

Sometimes I do, sometimes I don't. Personally, I just remove the whole damn thing and make Robot Tanks war factory units instead.

Robo tanks are bull***t. They are only useful in campaign, and even then they are annoying and weak.

well i thought of removing the whole thing but I figured to balance it like the soviets now since they have a air pad with out radar

I personally use as an early rush when Im fast teching. But after a while I just go into my prism/chrosphere combo to attack.

However...I do usually use them against Yuri if Im having problems with that mind control crap.

May as well then change the prequiste of the robot center and tech level and give it radar I still like the building makes it work as a radar

Ok I've now changed it you need to build the allied radar (robot center) to get to stuff like the tech center

You should probably increase the robo tank firepower a bit. :nod:

That going to be done when I'm gonna do balancing which shouldn't be long

Nope, I don't use it, not even if it's there. Most of the time I sell it off, money's more usefull

I say no cause I hardly builld Robot control the only time I build it is when I need to kill mind control things otherwise I never build them they are weak!

Please do not post in really old topics. The discussion ended a long time ago. This is covered in the forum rules.