Sign in to follow this  
Guest Thierry

Glitches

Guest Thierry

This doesn't really have anything to do with TIBED 2 but maybe you can help.

In my generals game there are two annoying glitches.

1: The Nuke doesn't have a ignition FX( I can add it with tibed2 but then the FX shows up at the cnter of the nuke silo not the nuke itself.

2: And this is really bad(it was there before tibed 2 so don't worry koen) the water edges the cells/blocks with the image of the water edges are GONE... They are simply white/empty cells/blocks units can go over them but it makes anything with water look horrible. I don't know if there is anything I can do but this is really annoying.

2: And this is really bad(it was there before tibed 2 so don't worry koen) the water edges the cells/blocks with the image of the water edges are GONE... They are simply white/empty cells/blocks units can go over them but it makes anything with water look horrible. I don't know if there is anything I can do but this is really annoying.

There are some "Caust??.tga" files somewhere in your DataSometing folder, maybe they've been deleted?

And if you have Nvidia video card, did you install new drivers?

No, the Cuast.tga are all there from 00 to 31 and it ain't the driver cause they aren't any different. I tried reinstalling it but that didn't work...