Sign in to follow this  
illumenatis

CNC3 2v2 Invite only tournament

Friday, 30th march, the united-forum will host a first look tournament for Command and Conquer 3 Tiberium Wars.

The tournament is invity only and will be played by 8 top-notch 2on2 Teams. As of now we are not going to release information on the players, yet. This information will be available in some days.

Our Commentators Psys-Xet and MontGomerY will comment almost every game using the EA-Battlecast System (some games in english, most in german though - shouldn't stop you from watching those matchups though!). To spice things up a bit we managed to get a chinese commentator, Webboy who agreed to comment games in chinese.

Official announcement: http://www.united-forum.de/showthread.php?t=51814

I don't know how they know the 8-top notch players... Very few people have the game...

Guest Jamie T

but its german and they dont have nod terrorist :lol:

anyways I dont like germans so wont enter i think ow and i sux :shock:

Guest Rabbit

You don't like germans? WTF? How could you dislike an entire country of individual people? That's messed up.

well considering how most people don't like the french...:P

but the germans are cool :nod:

Guest Jamie T
You don't like germans? WTF? How could you dislike an entire country of individual people? That's messed up.

well I'm dutch duthc are anti german in general do you do have sides called "neo-nazis"who support gerrmans and its not a joke

Guest Rabbit

Making jokes about the french is one thing, but honestly supporting the fact that you plain don't like ALL GERMANS is just messed up.

Get over your god damn misunderstandings. Germans are people too.

You tell him, Hypno! :P

He is just in one of those country-country feuds, like NZ and Australia. I don't think he meant to be racist. :nod:

lol, thers a country-country-country-country feud goin on out in North America. Its between the US, Canada, Cuba, and Mexico. People dont like canadians and the mexico/cuba thing is due to immigration problems.

well I'm dutch duthc are anti german in general do you do have sides called "neo-nazis"who support gerrmans and its not a joke

Whatever, they could invade your pathetic excuse for a country anytime! You should be some glad they don't. ;)

Well, lest be glad they didnt try to invade anything again. We all know what happened the last 2 times they tried to take over a country. :roll:

It's irrelevant. UK and Russia PWN Germany HARD. The Germans aren't going anywhere. :P

Yes but UK is slow and the Russia is just fallin apart as it is anyway so do you really think that Germany would have a hard time at least getting to the country very much less taking it?

Not without getting raped by the Russians. :P

And, the US would intervene, but the UN wants to handle things "peacefully" and have stupid, time-wasting sanctions. :(

Of course the US would intervene. They intervene in every little war going on. Why do you think we went through all that Vietnam and Korea crap way back when?

The UN didn't stop us that time, you will NEVER see that again.