Sign in to follow this  
Mario

16 yr old girl kicked off a plane for coughing

absolutely ridiculous the world is obviously coming to an end if this is happening this is definitely bad...

I can somewhat understand the captains decision...for all he knew, she could've cause some contagious disease, and it would be better for one to get off, than for everyone to get sick

Well I suppose its best to be safe than sorry.. But still kinda extreme...

maybe but it is things like this that make people come up with medicines such as airborn...in my oppinion the plain should offer it

for a price of corse that way there is no conflict of any sort,and they can say that if someone got sick that they had the choice to take it

this was on fox and friends in the morning. They had a chairman or some big shot from the airline saying pilots can eject anyone at any time for good reasons. In this case the girl could not stop coughing for 5 mins. for health reasons they kicked her off. saying when your higher in the air it puts more of a strain on your lungs to breath. other issues came up, but in the end the captain and the flight attendents have the last say so.

Guest Rabbit
maybe but it is things like this that make people come up with medicines such as airborn...in my oppinion the plain should offer it

for a price of corse that way there is no conflict of any sort,and they can say that if someone got sick that they had the choice to take it

For liability reasons, they can not provide that kind of aid.

absolutely ridiculous the world is obviously coming to an end if this is happening this is definitely bad...

The World Is Already Over, You Are Just In Denial.