Sign in to follow this  
fox34343

[SPOILER] The Nod ending discussion

So anyway I finished the Nod campaign and I'm left terribly confused :-S

I can't remember what Kane actually says to you, but it's something like 'I want to show you who is behind this.' Then of course he guides you and you see the bright light and it just ends?

Correct me if I'm wrong on the details please, I was up until like 3am trying to finish it -I'm officially addicted- I just hope my Nod ending wasn't a caffeine induced lack of sleep hallucination.

Only post your theories of what it could all mean, if you wanna say it sucks or slag the story line off or anything go somewhere else.

lol, you guys dont seem to understand that there is going to be an expansion to this. The Scrin ending ties it all together. What happened in the Nod ending is that you [the commander] is welcomed with open arms by Kane and introduced to the "inner circle". That explains your bright light.

Now, as for the Scrin ending, this is what really gives you the immediate conclusion of an expansion pack: The scrin general [who is unnamed] wants to learn more about this...Kane. So, he orders a full invasion force. Earth will Fall.

What I just stated pretty much ruins going through the Scrin Campaign [sort of] and yet ties all three endings together. You must remember that the camgaigns are all parelell, not completely opposite with one side overcoming the other two. What you see is the series of events unfold, but from a different perspective.

Ill let you settle on that. :roll:

*Already dreaming of Nod stuff in the expansion*

But, yeah, Illumenatis has it down, each end kind-of ties into one another.

I think it's good that there is no different GDI or Nod endings it's way better that they are all linked. Because Nod have actually got an ending without losing or Kane's death to carry on with XD

lol, in the nod endings of the past [except for firestorm], Kane never died and Nod didnt lose. :twisted:

During the second to last cut scene for the Scrin, when they're watching a video of Kane gloating... There is reference to this information already being present in the data system or whatever.. Are they referring to the fact they just got this new bit of information or something else?....

At any rate, the Scrin will be back. :P

lol, in the nod endings of the past [except for firestorm], Kane never died and Nod didnt lose. :twisted:

Yes I know!

But in the past they have always carryed on the next game or expasion with the GDI endings; where Nod do lose or Kane is said to be killed :roll:

Now we are going to have the story continued by both GDI and Nods endings endings :D

Yes I know!

But in the past they have always carryed on the next game or expasion with the GDI endings; where Nod do lose or Kane is said to be killed :roll:

Now we are going to have the story continued by both GDI and Nods endings endings :D

From what I can tell, the storylines parallell, I'm playing 1 mission on each side at a time, like, GDI, Nod, Scrin, GDI, Nod, Scrin, to try and really wrap my mind around the game. I don't think it matters "whose" perspective the canon of the game revolves around, if there are differences, they are thus far very insignificant.

Yes I know!

From what I can tell, the storylines parallell, I'm playing 1 mission on each side at a time, like, GDI, Nod, Scrin, GDI, Nod, Scrin, to try and really wrap my mind around the game. I don't think it matters "whose" perspective the canon of the game revolves around, if there are differences, they are thus far very insignificant.

They are in parallell but not at the same times. If you play the Nod missions Ajay will tell you that a lone GDI commander managed to take back the Easten United States. Which of course you do in the GDI missions.

I actually really liked the campaign stories, I love how they all tie together from different perspectives instead of 1 story per team.

Yah I actually really enjoyed the caimpaign in C&C 3. Yea it doesn't continue off of TS (sort of does actually, and I can see how they can still kinda) but I really liked it. The ending of the Scrin DOES very flat out pave a way for an expansion, I loved the Scrin campaign!

Kudos EA, I can't wait to see the expansion. (But for ****'s sake, I hope you do what you did with like BF2 and when you release a patch it patches both.)

I'm almost done with the Nod campaign. I'm struggling with Stiletto. It cools EA brought back the inner circle. But Salavick oh well...I'm surprised EA didn't kill off Kane at the end. Well they did sorta but it rather early.

Kane isnt dead because CNC3 is not over. We still have the expansion to look forward to. :roll:

Kane isnt dead because CNC3 is not over. We still have the expansion to look forward to. :roll:

I guess it would be the first expansion he is in. He really wasn't in firestorm accept for the last thirty seconds.