Sign in to follow this  
Guest Rabbit

Which Command and Conquer unit are you?

lmao...

Flame Tank

Your rage is unlike any person and you have a particular crave for burning things. Fire excites you and you are fanatical about setting things alight, friend or foe.

I think I'm more of a cyborg commando if you ask me. :P

Guest Jamie T

suprime yuri

Coolness. :P But I don't think that is exactly me... :P

Which iconic Command & Conquer unit are you?

My Results:

full_571621496.jpg

Stealth Tank

You are a very sneaky individual. Whilst others go about their daily routine you hide in the shadows. You strike without warning before dissapearing again, as if nothing has happened.

COMMANDO - You are a wisecracking individual who enjoys destruction and is a professional in the art of 'Kick Ass'. You can take on many differant types of challenges but vehicles and teamplay seem to be your weakness.

Cool :P

Medium Tank

You are the prefect balance of physical and mental character. You are level headed and good at most tasks that are assigned to you.

Ooo... nice.

They used the APB version of the mammy :D

Good, it looks better anyway. :nod:

My Results:

full_267273349.jpg

Orca

You are fairly quick to make decisions and very fast in carrying out tasks. You strike swiftly at blind spots to acheive your goals.

Flame Tank

Your rage is unlike any person and you have a particular crave for burning things. Fire excites you and you are fanatical about setting things alight, friend or foe.

Stealth Tank

You are a very sneaky individual. Whilst others go about their daily routine you hide in the shadows. You strike without warning before dissapearing again, as if nothing has happened.

lol fits at my online name :P

btw does anyone have harvester as result? ^^

I wish the harvester pwns.

Yeah the harvester should be an option. I mean they're cool in their own right. :nod: Especially the Soviet one in RA2 and the GDI and Nod Harvesters in C&C3. :nod:

I prefer the drunken truck driver kind of harvester. You know, the one that always took the longest route possible to get to the ore, and half the time went into the enemy base looking for ore, just like the one in RA1. :P

Flame Tank - Your rage is unlike any person and you have a particular crave for burning things. Fire excites you and you are fanatical about setting things alight, friend or foe.

I am a Nod Buggy!

The quiz is definitely interesting...

full_836171544.jpg

Mobile Artillery

You stay well back from any conflict and you are very shy. When you anger you let all your rage out at once before running back off to a safe distance. You are cowardly but powerful. You rely on others for support.

full_836171544.jpg

Mobile Artillery

You stay well back from any conflict and you are very shy. When you anger you let all your rage out at once before running back off to a safe distance. You are cowardly but powerful. You rely on others for support.

Light Tank

You are fairly easy to break, but you dont go down without a fight. You are agile and you strike fast before retreating to a safe distance. Hit and run is your strategy to life.

Meh

Mobile artillery

Heh stay well back and blow 'em to pieces. sounds about right :)

Mobile artillery

Heh stay well back and blow 'em to pieces. sounds about right :)

sounds more like a coward to me :?