Sign in to follow this  
TheBlackOut

Whats your gaming food/snack?

What do you like to have as a snack or eat while having a long (or short :P) gaming session?

Soft drinks and bawls for me, but mostly lemonade. And then those hot cheetos at school (i dont eat a big lunch and math class also tires me so food helps ;)) and ramon noodles for gaming or chips n salsa. ;)

You?

Guest Rabbit

Cereal. :P

I don't eat whilst gaming. I stop and go out and eat then come back and resume play. :nod:

I try not to have messy foods near the computer. I hate dirty keyboards and a dirty looking mouse.

That doesn't stop me from having a good supply of V (http://www.v.co.nz) though

I don't eat whilst gaming. I stop and go out and eat then come back and resume play. :nod:

Well that can count too. :P

Yea I forgot bout cereal too. :P

I don't have anything at the Comp, I take "refueling" Breaks, usually anything from Chips to Caffeinated soda (No coffee!) . (Me Need Caffeine, Caffeine = My Life force.)

Sonic drink Red Bull its soo much better

Guest Jamie T

cookies, sweeties and desert in mid day

Icy cold tap water. Yup.

That and lemonade rule. :)

Red Bull? Eww. That stuff taste like MONSTER which sucks out the ass. All the people drink it at the school so I figured it must be good, tried it, and was like "wait? did I buy a vitamin drink?"

BAWLS ftw. That or Mountain Dew. :P

well most of that stuff makes me feel like im gonna puke so ummm...

chips and ice cream for me, or watever is in the cabinets atm o yea and cheese too but i never eat it at my computer I have kinda have OCD about sticky fingers and keyboards and mice its like my biggest pet peeve ever

I saw some grapes there in the desktop thread. :P

That was actually green hard candy... :P

candynu8.jpg

...that I've had since Christmas. >.>

I haven't had more than a couple grapes in the past few months.... now you made me want grapes...

Hm... Hard to say, it depends on the stock... It often is just chips... If possible, Pringles... Or noodles if the game isn't a shooter, since I'm dug in if it's a shooter... Or a Big Mac/Quarter Pounder sometimes in RTS... For drinks, it's Coke...

If I'm going to have Coke it has to be Coke Zero. It just tastes better than Coke.

Of late it is usually Tooheys Extra Dry.

If I'm going to have Coke it has to be Coke Zero. It just tastes better than Coke.

EWWW! Oh God! That stuff taste like Coke at first but then the aftertaste kicks in and eww, God.

Granola bars work for me. Can't be eating too much cake and crap or I won't be able to run to third after I hit the fence... :P

Starbursts when I'm having a long run @ C&C. For other games, like combat flight sims, FPS, and Racers, I dont eat. Maybe some water or gatorade between levels, but other than that....

Now if I'm at my friends house having an all nighter on SW BFII, then we have all kinds of crap down there, pizza, pringles, sodas of various types, gatorade, soup, ramen noodles, candy, you name some junk food, we have it down in his basement when we go all night like that.

if im at a friends house usually dominoes, (the best pizza ever) but not many of my friends game so not much of that

Starbursts when I'm having a long run @ C&C. For other games, like combat flight sims, FPS, and Racers, I dont eat. Maybe some water or gatorade between levels, but other than that....

I love basements but in Texas they're a rare sight.

Dude though, Starburst rock. Specially with BAWLS. BAWLS + Starburst = WIN.

Dominoes? Ohh God... Everytime we've ordered that stuff we have some hair in it or they cook it really crappy.

this place = win tbh http://www.hungryhowies.com/