Sign in to follow this  
Guest Plagueish

I Need a Mod For Renegade

Guest Plagueish

Unless any one knows about any sort of secret mission for renegade I'm downloading a mod, loike New missions. I Don't know which one to download though. Does any one know any good Campains, Missions, or Just Mods to download for Renegade? I want one thats really good detailed & profeional, & Ive only downloaded maps for renegade b4 so I might not know what I'm doing.... In other word Please fix my stupidness!

I've only played renegade a few times so i don't really know any sites nor do i care i wish i could help though i'm getting ready to do a good special over all the cnc games ever made in history although it's going to take me a hellish load of time, for i'm covering from the beginning to the end of it. Sorry for not being able to help. :twisted: Blakmaglc

+get dsl if u are a poor idiot
Sonic doesn't have dsl :shock:

Thats true but I do have Renegade Alert...I just can't play the damn thing anymore :(

Guest Caboose9

RenAlert is the best choice. I messed up my comp with Reborn a little.

If people are looking for ideas to create a mod for Renegade, how about one that is set in Red Alert, replacing Havoc with Tanya?

That sounds very nice. Maybe we can show this to EA and convince them that a Command & Conquer shooter with Tanya as the main character would sell. But what is the single player mode like?

It ain't got one, its really for online only......

No. What would make it the best total conversion ever would be if Tanya replaced Havoc. Let's face it, she would turn a straight woman. You want people to download the mod? Chucking in lots of Kari Wuhrer as Tanya would help.

Is she? What about voice samples? Any chance of a pic of her? Or maybe some cut scenes? Although I suspect you would really need to have computers and technical experiance similar to Westwood and EA to make up CG cutscenes.

yeah only prob is...all the guys probly wouldnt like the idea for being just agrl. but then look at renegade...its not like all the grls wouldnt like being only a guy. anyway let me say what i was gonna say.im currently working on two mods(sonic i would like if u could get ppl to hel me and spread word) a DBZ mod and a Gundam mod. for dbz im still not sure im going to make first player missions yet but im definitley going to make first player missions for gundam. if you want to help just tell me ok

:twisted: this would look alot like draggor as a smilie face...

yeah but still...im going to have to have a LOT of time on my hands for this project. the characters for dbz and gundam are still undecided. but i have ideas. gdi will be all the good guys (cant think of another word but "good guys" does sound a little childish)and nod of course will be the others.gdi will be able to buy a nimbus cloud and fly but it will be like the transport helicopter but you will be able to shoot normal weapons from it.

nod will spawn off at first as freezas goons(the guys that have to have the guns to actually shoot energy themselves) and gdi will probly spawn as krillin. the ion beacon will either be the kama ha mea(i think thats how you spell it; japanese hard to spell :roll: )or the spirit bomb. nod will be the same as gdi as soon as i decide on the design. in th gundam though i know theres going to be original music but i need to find more of the stuff first. in the single player you will be heero yuy and will go about the normal blow up objective crap :P . but you will get to go through all the gundam wing series and endless waltz (probly why its going to be big). and yes i will be making cockpit designs for the gundams

nuke could be spirit bomb, ion cannon could be kama-hame-ha XD; ...Krillin?! o_O; allow that... i'd rather be puar lolol oh oh oh i wanna be bulma n.n i could run about with a machinegun like in DB or run around crying like in DBZ xD!!!!

Dig this up after a year! :shock:

Why?