Sign in to follow this  
DaveRomino90

TIBERIAN DAWN,RED ALERT 1 OR RENEGAGE ON PSP

it is an interesting idea but i dont think renagade will work well but the RTS games will work well. but the chances of that happing will be slim.

mind you i wonder how that guy is getting along with tiberum dawn remake for the DS.

wouldnt be much in them, dont see much of a point in puting them in DS or psp, but thats just me...

i wonder how that guy is getting along with tiberum dawn remake for the DS.

oh yeah that, someone post that link i lost it.

DS is a good platform for RTS. One screen for map, one for the action itself, and with the stylus, well, you got yourself a good recipe for mobile RTS action... But I don't think that it'll reach that point, it's hard to play in such tidy spaces... :roll:

make it a first person shooter C&C game, map at bottom action at top :) seems to fit the DS more

such a tiny screen to play CNC on would be tough it's a good idea

I guess I agree with j0an, but still I also agree with mormreed... :?

Guest Rabbit

You could make a C&C RPG game like Pokémon on the DS. :P

i think it would work on both the ds and psp espsuly the older games.

the psp is ideal with that single analog stick.

the ds is perfect because i has that touch screen so i dont see why ea wont re master the old editions and put them on these systems.

Comander Starlin

Lol Zee :lol:

Starlin is right, the psp analog stick would work well for scrolling, and it would be easy to format the older games because they're not as complicated as say C&C3.

well the first decade was done out of ea because they were working on C&C3 so it wouldnt be that hard for ea to do something.

sony has defenatly sold me a PSP if any C&C would be released for it :D

i wonder if they have ever thought of it? the last ea Classics game that came out sort of made me want to kil my self be cause the games were so gay i wouldn't even call them classics, but hep of rubbish, so if they did a, A list classic game like red alert or tiberuim dawn then sales will do really well and some people will buy psp's just to play the game.

i wish someone would suggest this to ea.

Or I could do this.

HAY APOC COMEN READ THIS!!!11

:P

probably has to wait a few months before EA does their next "what is our fan interrests and ideas?!" check'

:wtf:

the really old games like cnc red alert 1 no newer. but if they have blue ray on psp2 then may be

Yup, pretty light games. But PSP, no way it'll be easy to play. But DS, that would rock, one screen for minimap/menu, the other for the action. DS is ideal for many games, including RTS.

it is an interesting idea but i dont think renagade will work well but the RTS games will work well. but the chances of that happing will be slim.

mind you i wonder how that guy is getting along with tiberum dawn remake for the DS.

!!

Tell me everything you know! :P