Sign in to follow this  
alleylee

Infantry death sequence

Is it possible to make another infantry death sequence? like make another death sequence that makes another infantry instead of brutes... and how does the flak thingy work... i try and make my tank to have 2 weapons, one is an cannon ball and the other is a flak ball where it hits only air... anyone? thx and also can anyone summit a code for flamethrower because i don't know why mine is not working.

Guest Dan

if you download the flame tower from yr argentina, theres a readme file that gives u the code for the flame thrower, its works perfectly and looks very gd, ive put it in my mod, hope it comes in handy for ya 8)

ok... thx... do you know anything about adding another infantry death sequence?

You can't add new infantry death sequences as there's no way to link them with the InfDeath= tag. You can replace existing ones but then you'll have to edit the other warheads to remove the one you replaced.

A tank with two weapons is easy. Refer to the Apocalypse for help.

As for the flamethrower, change the Image= tag under the [FireStream] particle section.

Guest Dan

this is true, but the file from yr argentina comes with sounds and graphics for the firestream, making it very convincing, unlike ppl who use the initiates "fire" as a flame thrower weapon