Sign in to follow this  
Guest wangpr

Aircraft Carrier

Do you think Aircraft Carrier and Battleship should available in multiplayer?  

36 members have voted

1. 1.

• Yes
    • No

Guest wangpr

The aircraft carrier is superb but it only available in single player. Why it not playable in multiplayer.

Eventually someone will make a mod to enable it multiplayer/skirmish games I guess.

I think someone shud make a full naval fleet for all sides. I cant believe they didnt make one for generals!

Guest dax

A fleet would be awesome. It would be expensive tho... when tibed 2 is out ill change it =D

The main problem is that there isn't enough water on most of the maps.

and wha the hell kinda fleet would GLA have?!? it would just make the game more like Red Alert and less like Generals....

Yeah lets chuck a fleet in a make the game out of wack even more... :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Guest dax

uh.. who cares? GLA suck!

And you could always make maps with lots of water :)

yeh exactly

and GLA could have dingys with rockets on the front.

and china could have big cannons

and USA could have air craft carriers and small gun ships

BAAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

i swear there should be an award for the stupidest posts ever......

and GLA could have dingys with rockets on the front.

and china could have big cannons

and USA could have air craft carriers and small gun ships

becuase that would just make America MORE powerful....

• GLA - have nothing as it is and can easily get fooked over if the game lasts more then half an hour...Their Dingys will go the distance...BAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

[*]China will find it hard with money but will go the distance although might struggle a little - their big cannons might get them there...

[*]USA if it makes it throught the first 15 will rule the map unless money is abundant...(other teams will flourish) If they are given Aircraft carriers and small destroyers the only other thing in the water they would have to be afraid of is ROCKS!?!?

just get EA To make a patch that allows zero Hour to suport it

I dont have it yet

Guest aznkid278

The aircraftcarrier is super but its not buildable for mutiplayer!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :bang: :!: :crazyguy: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Guest aznkid278
you dont have the patch or Zero Hour?? :shock:
:shock: >":shock:

Guest wangpr

GLA just need a small mini transport boat and it can carry soldier.

Just put 10 terrorist and when boat crash into Aircraft carrier or battleship.

It will explode.

Let said, Aircraft carrier cost 4000 with each aircraft cost 1000.

GLA just need 25 terrorist with 3 boat to sink the aircraft carrier. Who get the benefit or cheapest. GLA or America. (Just an example)

China just need an the new unit helix to drop napalm bomb. Aircraft carrier cannot shot air but the aircraft can guard the air.

:):):)

and wha the hell kinda fleet would GLA have?!? it would just make the game more like Red Alert and less like Generals....

Yeah lets chuck a fleet in a make the game out of wack even more...

Nah to make it out of whack they should just have Asylum seeker invaision for the GLA, a fleet of cargo ships, civilian ferries, freight lorries and 2 blokes each in about 8 or so rubber dingys.

Fact is most will just settle down and go into villiages and live out their lives... perhaps to be driven out at some date by an anti-semitism rally.... some will be deported, and a small majority will find their way into an enemy base and suicide bomb the thing.. or do what bogus Asylum seekers do in their terrorist kinda way..

should be a good naval weapon.... or just a superweapon!

(THIS POST IS INTENDED FOR COMEDY PURPOSES OF UK AUIENCES AS WELL AS THOSE WHO HAVE COASTAL PROBLEMS WITH THE ABOVE)

u can all ready get mods for a fleet for all 3 sides on generals just go to generals files.com be warned you have to pay for the mods thow

Yeah lets chuck a fleet in a make the game out of wack even more...

(THIS POST IS INTENDED FOR COMEDY PURPOSES OF UK AUIENCES AS WELL AS THOSE WHO HAVE COASTAL PROBLEMS WITH THE ABOVE)

we have that prob here too.... :shock:

but no - the fleet idea for everyone is not smart and the game is Generals, not red alert 3... :roll: :arrow:

Guest MachineDoctor

Personally, I didn't use the Aircraft Carrier during the Mission, I relied on the BattleShip.

I think the Battleship should be available AND you really don't need water. It can fire from Offscreen (I guess the same would work for the Aircraft Carrier too).

I think US Battleships can fire a projectile, the size of a Volkswagon, 30 miles. So that wouldn't make it too unrealistic!

same, they were easier and get there quickly

you also have 5 of em and only one is needed for a stinger so their defences are gone in seconds

did anyone else just not build a base too?

you dont need on :lol:

mayb it was to help you no the game a bit better :oops: oops

Guest MachineDoctor
mayb it was to help you no the game a bit better :oops: oops

I always thought that's why they had the missions (to get to know the game better). If you look at RA, RA2 and Generals, the missions always started with the basic units and worked their way up to having everything available.

Guest Kachina Oki

Yes the carrier and battleship should be allowed in multiplayer but only in a modification... GLA has to be replaced with a country that has a navy...

I've been working on my map that uses my new aircraft carrier model as well as a small naval task force...

I've replaced GLA with Russia and added a 4th side England...

http://mywebpages.comcast.net/cliff99/1.JPG

http://mywebpages.comcast.net/cliff99/2.JPG

Guest Kachina Oki

I still have to do the land scaping and textures... the map is 560 x 560... are you saying the entire map is to small or it needs more water or it needs more land? I could just resize the ship models making them a little bit smaller...