Sign in to follow this  
Saracen

PS3 Song

I may be getting a Playstation 3 in a few days, but I've gotta love this. :P

But who cares, I'm getting my PS3 for half the price of a 360 :wink:

Are you going to leave it packed in the box until some games worth buying get released? :lol:

Seriously the current PS3 games on offer fail miserably compared to the premium crop of Xbox 360 titles out now and many more coming in the future. The only thing worth looking forward to on PS3 is MGS 4.

Having recently purchased a new wide screen LCD TV and making the switch to HD with my 360 (looks damn impressive to). What sort TV will be connecting this PS3 to? Standard, LCD, Plasma?

Regardless if you have a 360 or PS3, running them in SD is a crying shame.

26" widescreen HDTV. So I will be connecting it with HDMI.

But meh, I never pay out full price for expensive goods... my wife's cousin has a friend who gets things for cheap! :haha:

But really, in all honesty, I'm not going fanboy on anything here, I was after a next gen console and I've found one... would have preferred a 360, but you can't knock a cheap PS3 with full warranty :wink:

The only thing worth looking forward to on PS3 is MGS 4.

Which has been pushed back to March 2008. :( :(

The only thing that interests me with the ps3 is Formula One Championship edition. The only dissapointing thing with it is that it has last seasons lineup not the current one

decided to watch it today, good song

The only thing that interests me with the ps3 is Formula One Championship edition. The only dissapointing thing with it is that it has last seasons lineup not the current one

how sad are you gimme Burnout anyday

You think they could have "online updates" to like update lineups and rosters on games. :?

haze

tekken 6

metal gear solid

grand theft auto

haze

home

etc etc.

The ps3. Is pure pwnage. Unless you have played it... you cannot state about it.

Ive tried both the xbox 360 and the ps3. And really.. the ps3 is so far superior, the xbox would brake down if they were ever to hook up together in a online game.

haze

tekken 6

metal gear solid

grand theft auto

haze

home

etc etc.

The ps3. Is pure pwnage. Unless you have played it... you cannot state about it.

Ive tried both the xbox 360 and the ps3. And really.. the ps3 is so far superior, the xbox would brake down if they were ever to hook up together in a online game.

Lol, GTA and MGS (possibly) are not exlusive anymore. So you can't pull out those cards. I have played it, and it isn't.

Etc, etc? No, go on, I dare you, name some good games. :lol:

The PS3 is far superior, far superior in price..... to be honest the PS3 doesn't offer any value for money. The current crop of games are sub par, but they will get better.

Consoles are as only good as the games and Xbox 360 is the king right now, it has the best games available, its got some killer games coming over the next few months, plus it has the most anticipated game Halo 3 and Sony have nothing to go up against it. And you just know Microsoft are going advertise the hell of out of Halo 3 in September. I see special Halo 3 Xbox 360 console bundles at a reduced price!!

Plus Universe at War is coming out on the 360. The system has huge RTS potential.

Regardless of what people think about the PS3, I'm not interested in the fan-boy talk. I have it and it's a good machine. It's potential has not been reached, but I doubt we'll really see anything hugely worthwhile for the PS3 for at least another 18 months yet.

But still, it plays all my PS2 games without a hitch, plays normal DVD's in HD resolution, and I've got 3 decent games for it which I'm more than happy with.

As a machine, I'll honestly say the PS3 can handle a game like Oblivion better than the 360, so it's does have an edge in the graphical power processing area. But the 360 doesn't suck, it's a great machine. It may also have more games right now, but Microsoft has a huge head start over Sony in the Next Gen wars. But 3 years down the line, we will then only really see which console holds the best weight.

Regardless of what people think about the PS3, I'm not interested in the fan-boy talk. I have it and it's a good machine. It's potential has not been reached, but I doubt we'll really see anything hugely worthwhile for the PS3 for at least another 18 months yet.

Thing is though, you didn't pay 599.99 USD!!! :)

That's true, we all like a bargain :P

more games comin out soon ? (and gta n mgs will come out for the ps atleast half a year before the other machines)

ut3

final fantasy

(Square Enix's Shinji Hashimoto disclosed information to Japanese company Nikkei BP that the developer is not going to be releasing any Final Fantasy titles on the Xbox 360. )

fallout

2 days 2 vegas

F.E.A.R. 2!

God of War 3

Devil May Cry 4

Soul Calibur IV

Enemy Territory: Quake Wars

Heavenly Sword

and all of these games that will also be on the 360... will look and play better on the ps3.

ut3

final fantasy

(Square Enix's Shinji Hashimoto disclosed information to Japanese company Nikkei BP that the developer is not going to be releasing any Final Fantasy titles on the Xbox 360. )

fallout

2 days 2 vegas

F.E.A.R. 2!

God of War 3

Devil May Cry 4

Soul Calibur IV

Enemy Territory: Quake Wars

Heavenly Sword

I meant exclusives but oh well.

And you can't make the claim they'll look and play better on the PS3. Look? Probably. Play? Ha!

Let's not start to go fanboy saying that one or another console sucks or plays better here. But yeah, the games may look slightly better, but there will be no difference in the gameplay.

Notice that every video I've posted mocks the PS3... I can laugh at the fanboys and think how pathetic they are. They can carry on for all I care, my only interest is keeping up with the latest gaming machines. I just got the one that fell into my hands first :P

If any of you guys here own a PS3, add me to your friends list on PSN... my ID is Saracen26 :wink:

I never thought the ps3 looked that much better in a graphics sence. Some games look a bit better, but on the other hand the 360 looks better in ofter games. There almost identical in a visual sence. Its basically the games and the features that make the difference. And for me, none of the ps3 games really intrest me. I never really liked mgs or final fantasy

To be honest alot of the Playstation's flagship titles such as Final Fantasy, MGS and Gran Turismo are seriously overrated.

The best sellers aren't always the best games. Each console will get their particular 1 format only games that never get the media attention they desrve. Some of these are real gems and always seem to go unnoticed.

These are the games that generally are the best on any format and are the ones to look out for.