Nmenth

Tiberian Sun Era Renegade

I was playing with my ancient copy of C&C and thought I'd have a look at its trailers... I saw an ad for Tiberian Sun... I was rather surprised that they had been planning TS that far in advance, but it looked different, it showed the pilot view from inside a Titan. It was like Mechwarriors or something. I think it would be pretty cool to have a Renegade 2 during the time of Tiberian Sun. Drive around Titans and Wolverines and face off Tick Tanks. Better yet, stomp around in a Mammoth Mk. II, dual rail guns reducing most units to slag in a matter of seconds...

It would be cool to run around as a Ghostalker and Cyborg Commando. Include Firestorm tech and have Cyborg reapers, maybe even the Cabal Defender... heh heh...

Anyway, Renegade was my favorite C&C game for playing online until I couldn't afford high speed internet anymore. I think it would be great to have another one, but in my opinion, another Renegade would have to follow the Tiberium storyline. A Red Alert Renegade would just be another first-person shooter out there. There are too many others out there for a Coldwar type Allies vs Soviet to not be cliche.

As you may or may not know, Renegade 2 was cancelled. So they did look into the idea of another FPS in the C&C3 universe... But with the recent release of C&C3 and the expansion pack which will no doubt be released, I doubt we're be seeing any kind of FPS for C&C in the near future...

But you never know...

Yes, I did know that Renegade 2 was canceled, and it seemed to also be following Red Alert, which would have been kinda dumb.

Who knows what EA is thinking about, they probably don't even know themselves, but I would really like another Renegade, and the ability to hop into a Titan and tromp around...

"Standing 25 feet tall and packing a 120mm cannon, the Titan is a force to be reckoned with." - Tiberian Sun Operations Manual.

This may be wishful thinking, but some wishes do come true.

Well you could always check out CNCReborn, its a TA mod for Renegade. ;) Though it ain't done yet...

:cncnz: nc reborn is just remakeing the first renegade.A tiberium sun mod would take a long time to build.