Sign in to follow this  
blakmaglc

SuperWeapons?

Brute, a bit hard to kill. But with sniper or virus or bunch of conscripts, they can be killed easily.

yeah but you don't always have snipers on the field

Brute, a bit hard to kill.

Not really. Just send a few conscripts or a few GIs. Just make sure you have a 2:1 ratio.

Shouldn't ever send tanks. Less you like losing your pretty tanks to big fat overgrow muated freaks.

that's not true you can let them drive circles around the brutes ,they will shoot when they spotted the enemy and the brute is to slow to catch a grizzley or a rhino that's driving circles 8)

Usually those brute is no dangerous for my base, I often create many base defense around my abse, so whenever the brute comes, I'll let them to taste my power :twisted:

Usually those brute is no dangerous for my base, I often create many base defense around my abse, so whenever the brute comes, I'll let them to taste my power :twisted:

yeah but they're not to be underestimated

they can be powerfull units

Yeah in groups of about 3 or 5 they're pretty deadly against most enemies. Specially when backed up with a few snipers.

yeah but I always thought that terror drones could take em

but recently I read somewhere that the terror drone can't attack a Brute

dunno if it's true

I don't want my base to be defenseless. Ofcourse I will make base defense to guard my base when I attack my opponent. I too guard my base with some units.

I always use 1 or 2 BF's to protect my base that's all ,and when they are ranked by shooting down enemy planes and tanks I go woth them in combat ,try to stop a 3 ranked bf ,GOOD LUCK! :twisted:

Gatling cannon is the best BD to guard air, and prism tower is the best to guard ground, especcially if you have a bunch of them. Tesla coil is not good. But, Psychic Tower that's the best ground defense. Just mind control the enemy ground units and send 'em to the grinder :twisted:

I 2 agree ,but the advantage of a tesla coil is that it can be powered up bij tesla trooper without power from your base , I think that each defense weapon got it's good/bad points

I will go for the gatling gun

that's true and it's your choice , I only give some comment on it :twisted:

and give some advice

15 min wasn't ?

in that time if destroyed the camp or reset the timer of it

but if i'm to late it can be a great problem :roll:

Do you not get it ?

when you build that waepon you're enemy will be alerted and will do anything to destroy it or spy it so it's useluss to build it for multiplay on