Sign in to follow this  
blakmaglc

SuperWeapons?

What do you think about them, are they to drastic to powerful or do they just cause to big of a problem in the game. Personally i think that super weapons are unecessary for they are just to powerful. Hell one lightning storm can destroy basically an entire small base. Easily and i think that the more experienced players in ra2 take them farther than they should. For the new people there and they just need someone to help them although there's not many out there . Super Weapons to me just ruin the game for you can be rolling one moment with units money and power then the next be dead. :twisted: Blakmaglc

Superweapons are just something you have to adapt to, thats all. :)

Besides if someone weather storms you, you can always nuke him back... :wink:

superweapons are a wise mans weapon....

you can be obliterated if you play in the wrong way, you spend so long creating thousands of units ready for a tank charge on an enemies base, then you deserve to be obliterated, through lack of any sort of planning, and making the game boring.

of course, if you are smart, and create 2 bases, then you force the enemy to choose between the two...

superweapons are there against people who create thousands of units, in an attempt to swamp their enemy..

Well i have to say both are good replys and i havn't played enough ra2 yet to really get a set strat. or anything so in my book right now i'm just going to have to adapt to them for i've used them during ffg once in a while. :twisted: Blakmaglc

i like to use the superweapon 2 punch. first use the thunderstorm on (preferably the con yard) wait till its done then nuke the thing then bye bye con yard

i u have more Q's then e-mail me at [email protected]

dont double post....

and it isnt really... generals is far better than dune... coz it is...

Its not often you see super weapons used online anyway. On ra2 you have choice to turn them off, and most people do... :D

Thats cause they're all pussy ****s.... Superweapons are awesome to use onine.

Guest colin

how do u use superweapons?

Click and boom.............. :twisted:

Guest blocade

i think superweapons are boring ...

if u play in two bigger teams u can destroy without any work, some players ...

and thats boring -.-

Yeah its boring winning.. :roll:

I hate my life.... :twisted:

That's the thing that make games more challenging, and the suerwapons are awesome. If you don't want your base screwed up, destroy it first, make it the first priority, or maybe you can destroy your opponent's power plant.

well i think the super weapons are great. now Earth 2150...thats horrible....the meteor shower isnt even considered a super weapon and yet it rains meteors down on your base for 3 minutes and you never even had a chance to creat 2 bases yet....now that sucks

Meteor shower is superweapon??? :shock: . Tiberian Sun? I think that's only a natural disaster, not a superweapon.

Guest Hunt0r

The super weapons in ra are cool... They are deadly to use and great fun.. they add'an extra bit of excitment to the game and bring the game into a different style of playing.. Games without superweapons I find are abit boring.. :)

Guest Madge

Hmmm, some of you guys say that if your opponent builds tons of tanks, and you build a superweapon that all you gotta do is blow up his base with it before he swamps you with tanks? Haven't you ever played anyone who has tons of tanks and also has a superweapon themselves? If you know how to manage your economy, you can do this. 8)

It's true that superweapons make the game more interesting. If there is none, so General Alexander reputation will be decreasing :worried: .

Guest RA2 Addict

hmm their ok i guess. I usually dont play with them on because the computer for some reason manages to build a nuke in 1 min :roll:

but there ok i mean i can destroy them easy enough if any are built but i prefer not having a timer ticking down a nuke launch

I love hearing "Warning - Nuclear Silo detected" and seeing the little timer freeze on 1:00 as I shut down the enemye's power and use my Harrier group to knock out the Silo. I love the way you feel the pressure to knock the Silo out before they can use it.best advice I can give anyone is to build walls around anything that doesn't have something coming out of it.