Sign in to follow this  
Guest Rabbit

Tiberium Legos: Episode 3 Released!

Guest Rabbit

That's right! They just keep coming! Tiberium Legos: Episode 3 is out and ready for your viewing pleasure!

In this episode Nod forces must eliminate some GDI launch material being used to upgrade the Ion Cannon. View the video by clicking here!

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

These are just getting better and better! Damn that was good!

The after training party.... Damn that made me laugh out loud!

And the after credits part, that's the best bit of it all so far!

Nice ending here :)

Keep incomming! These movies are great :).

Ha, I loved it! They really didn't even need to fly over there though, the artillery took care of it! Also I saw tiberium on a binder in the background, part of the next episode or just there for extra setting? :) Nice use of that YTMND fad music, I know it's a real song, just reminds me of YTMND. :P Also the ending and "Mission mission mission Complete", :haha:

You do these well, guess time away from the computer has finally made you insaner, eh?

Lol to: Why can't we hear anything? Because it's the tiberium wars soundtrack! :lol: That's so true.

The C&C 3 music joke is great :thumbsup:

pwnage man pwnage keep em coming

That's right! They just keep coming! Tiberium Legos: Episode 3 is out and ready for your viewing pleasure!

In this episode Nod forces must eliminate some GDI launch material being used to upgrade the Ion Cannon. View the video by clicking here!

Yah! the first triology of films that didn't suck!

I was thinking that we finally have a worthy RvB for our universe... and the next step would be cameo voice-overs... and lo and behold you include it in the credits...

(you should write some quotes, and have an audition thread and get people to try out.)

Now all we need is a merchandise store so I can buy season 1 on DVD with my free coffee mug!

-gben

great man just great! loved the little training party part, that was hilarious.

I agree we need a store so we can purchase a season 1 dvd, id pay for Lego C&C 8)

great man just great! loved the little training party part, that was hilarious.

I agree we need a store so we can purchase a season 1 dvd, id pay for Lego C&C 8)

For a laugh I went to register an ebay account for cncnz... so that we could hurry and buy-it-now our s1 lego videos!!!!

But it was already registered by somebody in China! It's in-active though.

http://myworld.ebay.com.au/cncnz/

I was curious about what sort of nick-knacks they'd be selling, and from China even. Who would park ebay names??? Who would buy them???

-gben

Guest Rabbit
Also I saw tiberium on a binder in the background, part of the next episode or just there for extra setting?

That's actually the only safe place to put the tiberium clay without it getting any dirt on it. :haha:

And the after credits part, that's the best bit of it all so far!

Why can't we hear anything? Because it's the tiberium wars soundtrack! :lol: That's so true.

Yeah, I knew that would be an instant hit. :P

You do these well, guess time away from the computer has finally made you insaner, eh?

Yeah, I gotta admit, although I wish I had more time on the internet, I must admit, this is working out perfectly. Sonic, I think I've got my access under control now, but, up to you whether or not to keep me as an admin account on the forums. It's rather unnecessary, I suppose, at this point.

Hmm..you need more people to do voices eh?

Yeah, I just want to get a little bit more than just myself. At times I feel that my voice isn't enough. But what do you all think?

...Maybe I should email Joe Kucan and see if he'd be willing to get involved. :P

(you should write some quotes, and have an audition thread and get people to try out.)

Yeah, I tried that before I started all of this, quite a long time ago. Nobody seemed to really care, thus being the reason I decided to release a few videos this time around to try to gather some interest.

On a final note, I plan on bringing SEASONS into this series. My intentions are to do a season for every Command & Conquer game, and, well, right now I'm on the Tiberian Dawn universe. After I'm done with several episodes (concluded with a finale), I'll be working on some Red Alert episodes after a month or so. Then I'll go onto Tiberian Sun, then Red Alert 2, then Possibly Generals, Renegade, and Tiberian Wars, if I can figure out how to imitate that reasonably.

Right now, I'm trying to attempt to figure out a way to imitate stealth tanks, but you won't see that for a couple episodes.

EMAIL JOE! *screams like a little 8 year girl*

Joe.. joe... JOE!!!!!!!!!!!

EMAIL JOE! *screams like a little 8 year girl*

Joe.. joe... JOE!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL. Maybe someone could troll through his live interviews and steal some of his dialogue and work it in somehow... but that would be an awesome achievement to get his involvement.

Zee - I recall your previous attempt, and I agree that now you'd probably have a better response.

-gben

Yeah, I just want to get a little bit more than just myself. At times I feel that my voice isn't enough. But what do you all think?

...Maybe I should email Joe Kucan and see if he'd be willing to get involved. :P

Doesn't have to be that hard. I was thinking you should grab some big community names: HeXetic, Crimson, SmurfBizkit, Lion, Apoc, Chronojam, Renardin, Dario, me, etc. I'm sure we'd all be glad to throw in a cameo or two. Especially with this quality of work.

Guest Rabbit

Well, I emailed Joe Kucan :D

Bold move :P.A bit ambitious, but if it works, it will be pwnage.

Well, I emailed Joe Kucan :D

*screams like a 4 YEAR OLD girl* TEEHEE! Fralalalala!!! D:

lol... That would be wicked if he got on board. :P