42 members have voted

1. 1.

• ChronoSphere
    • Weather Machine
    • Iron Curtin
    • Nuke Silo!?!?!
    • Yuris Mutater Thing
    • Yuris Pshyco Dominator :D

one time i had a custom made map, and i built 15 nuclear plants and damaged them to whee 1 hit and BOOM and they were all by each other, then i built like a couple dozen nuker trucks put them by it, then launched a nuker in mid :) pertty did i mention my enemies last unit was inside a set of walls XD in mid

Why is it Nuke?!?!? not just Nuke :?

Nukes are fast and fluid like the gameplay in cnc3 so they are the best :D

Nuclear Missiles are brute force killers, but when it comes to finesse and hit at the same time, it's the Genetic Mutator. It disrupts the enemy, can ravage anything that is smack in the middle of it, and can be used on your own Brutes or troops to restore their health, but at the cost of transforming them in the case of non-brute troops. It doesn't work too well against a Yuri player though, as he can just mind control them and make them do his bidding.

Nuke nothing like launching one and your opponent going "oh sh**"

Finesse over power. Nuff' said.

Nuke is probably my favourite, but the Iron Current would be a close second, followed by the Chronosphere. I didn't really like Yuri's SW's, and the weather control device sometimes can miss buildings...

But the mutator is fun to use, if the enemy has infantry. :P

The Harmageddon nuke in the Zero Hour mod Destructive Forces. Wipe out an entire map. But for Red Alert I would say the Iron Curtain. Train up some Apocalypse tanks to elite then hit them with it as they enter the enemie's base.

Gen mutator make initiates and cloning vats mutate then and then grind them :D unl $$$ :wink:

Ah, money making strategy. Which makes the Genetic Mutator able to be used defensively, offensively & economically. Not to mention it's a form of information warfare since it disrupts the orientation of your opponent.

Well, yes, the nuke is a popular superweapon, but it leaves the target area unusable or unraidable (at least with light forces) for quite a while because of the fallout/radiation... Finesse weapons are able to soften up the enemy, and might open a window for a small raiding force to bring the enemy to his knees.

I like Weather Machine. They have preety cool effect of attack.

Weather Machine?? Dude Those Thing Miss About 50% of the time!

Excellent when used on tightly packed bases, as the thing hits randomly, so the more targets, the better. :roll:

P.S. It can also be used to take out large attack forces, like the infamous Prism Tank horde attacks.

Nukes! They are badass...and cool~

The Weather Storm just covers a wider radius... Yuri is lame...

Okay I made this up (but this is what i think :D )

Nuke | Damage 90% | Misses: about 5-10% |

Weather Machine | Damage 60 % | Misses 40%|

Chronoshpere | Damage 100% to infantry 100% to tanks (if you put them in water) | Misses: 50% (because if the units move)

Iron curtin | Damage 100% to infantry | Misses: 60% cant make over 6-7 tanks invincible |

:D so thats my oppinion :)

Weather machines seemed the most powerful to me, my vote has been cast accordingly.

The Genetic Mutator.

Mainly because if you spot an infantry batallion... *click, boom*

Or, if you have an Airport, you can land a bunch of troops, wait for the Mutator to charge, then put it on them. Boom. Free Brutes.

Weather machines seemed the most powerful to me, my vote has been cast accordingly.

Nukes are slightly weaker, but cover a more concentrated area.

Meh, my vote went to the Psychic Dominator for mindcontrolling apocs while killing all structures around the dominated apocs.

Guest Rabbit

Having infantry able to be protected ruins the point. One of the reasons behind the fact that infantry die easily is the fact that during the times of the Berlin Wall and the Iron Curtain, any infantry that would try to pass would have a very, very VERY small survivability rate.