42 members have voted

1. 1.

• ChronoSphere
    • Weather Machine
    • Iron Curtin
    • Nuke Silo!?!?!
    • Yuris Mutater Thing
    • Yuris Pshyco Dominator :D

Mutator is the second best superweapon in YR, right behind the Iron Curtain. You can grab infinite money with that thing. Fry your own Slaves and whammy, an instant $5000.

It also turns enemy soldiers into funds for you. It's so awesome.

The above is quite true.

But there is nothing quite like the satisfaction of blowing them to pieces with a huge atomic bomb :P

That's not as effective as you would think. In fact, the heavy attack superweapons are almost useless against humans.

I hate superweapons, they make matches boring.

Aside from that, I find it very fun to use chronosphere to sink enemy ore trucks into the deep.

I hate Iron Curtain. Invincibility is too much, I'd much prefer if it just added an armor boost, like +100% or 200% armor. I really don't find it very fair to drive 9 demo trucks right past a wall of defenses (whether I am the one doing it or not).

Psychic Dominator is pretty lame. If my enemy has one, I just spread my forces so he can't take more than 2 or 3 at once.

Genetic Mutater is cool for economy, but really, Yuri doesn't suffer too badly in that in the first place. As for hindering, that is good, but if I face mutater, I stop producing idle infantry except dogs for spy patrol and spread them out so brutes can't mount a good organised effort.

...of course Psychic Dominator in base, taking X units, and blowing up buildings, followed up with Genetic Mutater on escaping infantry from destroyed buildings is a pretty good way to waste the enemy's time and attention for a few moments.

Weather Storm is... well, a bad replacement for Ion Cannon. The concept is poor, is unpredictable, and in reality wouldn't work at all (buuut, since when has the RA universe ever tried being realistic? So I can let that slide...)

I voted for Nuke. Why? Because it is just that cool. It's a NUKE! I mean... look at my avatar picture...

The IC is the best superweapon in the game and you don't use it on demo trucks. That's just a waste of a superweapon shot. You use it on Terror Drones to eat their forces up quickly.

Demo Trucks, Terror Drones, Apocalypse Tanks... whatever you choose... invincibility is just too good, making it unfun except maybe if you're just screwing around against an easy computer opponent. An armor boost would be much better, then 50 prism cannons would be able to do more than create a big black flash. I always thought an armor boost would be a better idea, since RA1. Although, back then, with only one unit curtained at a time, it wasn't so bad.

If you're letting people use an IC with that many Apoc tanks, you deserve to lose. You can't sit around and do nothing the whole game. Make them use it tactically instead of offensively. Come on, don't you people know any ****ing strategy to this game? :rolleyes:

I hate superweapons, they make matches boring.

i agree with that, its just pointless. winning with nukes or anything else isnt fun because it isnt a challange. a fun game is one that takes stratagy and is challanging. I only enjoy playing with superweapons when i don't use them myself, other wise its to easy

If you are looking for teh collest and mose usful SW, i will mean that is the Genetic Mutator. U have the money making part, and if the enemy is preparing a rush of infantry(not normal.....), u can zap them, and there you go! Your own army that SUX against deployed GI's, and rule everything, but organized base defences. As earlier said, there are still no such satisfaction, than just fireing a nuke.

My opinion:

1. Genetic mutator

Power X%, varied by infantry

2. Nuke

Power Enough%, because it kinda fries most stuff in the concentrated area

3. Iron curtain

Power 80%, if u bring a couple of apocalupse tanks...

4. Weather device

power X%, it hits just where you dont want to, if you are firing it, and where you dont want it to, if you are being fired at.

5. Chromosphere

Power 75%, with still a couple of apocallypses, if u have sovjet tech.

6. Yuri Dominator

Power ?%, i never found out how it works, and then never use it

7. Teh hidden Superwepon(your opinion here)

Power (your meaning)% (your reason here)

7. Teh hidden Superwepon

What now?

There is no 'hidden' superweapon. Do you mean an idea for a new one? Or might you be talking about a modded game that has such a thing? Or is this referance to one of the other not-quite superweapons: Airborne, Paradrop, Spy Plane, Psychic Reveal, or Force Shield?

Nighthawk transport is an anti-infantry superweapon! Why isn't it on the list?

That's what i meant, besides, there might be other people meaning they see another SW in YR, so most people would just fill in their own "hidden SW", instead of asking me why i wrote that!

Alright, the dog bomb! I used this in the RA2 campain (before spy plane's comeback), I wouldn't really suggest wasting your time on it against human opponents...

Need: 12 dogs, 1 hover transport.

Fill transport, drive into annoying enemy base that you can't see because it is shrouded, release dogs and send them running in all directions. Shroud revealed, now you can see to send in the tanks.

...I know, it doesn't sound like much of a superweapon, but I think a dozen killer dogs jumping out of a hovercraft would make you pee your pants more than a mere stormcloud appearing over your base. :o

You use Superweapons tactically, you use tactics as superweapons.

Now run, little weasel, run before my pack of hungry huskies.

lol ever heard of defenses?

lol ever heard of defenses?

I guess not. :)

My fav. superweapon is the nuke.

It just gives you that satisfied feeling. :D

I personnally don't like supeweapons, like it the normal way better.

A pack of twenty prism tanks > any SW

Yea, there you've got *prism tanks* = EDIT:(Among the best vehicle in game, except apocalypse tank, kirov airship and demolition truck)Ultimate attack, and lousy defence, and *iron curtain* = undestroyable defence(for a while...)

Edited by Trollmurder

Guest debylni

crazy ivan in IFV

Edited by debylni

Well, I dont really use Super Weapons.

Even tho there cool and all, I just like to use the Iron curtain > 6 Demo trucks > BOOM!

Nothing says ownage like turning your enemies units against him while simultaneously dealing damage to structures, Psychic Dominator for the win.

Chronosphere, teleporting 9 prism tanks at the back of your enemy base (Unless your enemy spend his money base creeping with pp and grandcannons) is more deadly than nuke which can be prevented by using forcefield.

Guest debylni

prism tanks can be deadly in back of ur base but base with many kirovs around can be even deadlier