Sign in to follow this  
Havoc04

renalert

yaks are a ww2 fighter plane m8 they look like spitfires, mitsubishi zeros and the german one wich i cant spell, they all look virtually the same.

they aint vertical takeoff planes.....

no a meshersmitt (spelt it how it sounds), but anyway making a mod like that would be difficult as a planes movements arnt in the game

yeah they are helicopter or VTOL physics for the aircraft. but if they were able to encode the iron curtain and chronosphere into 993 then im sure they can code yaks, migs etc

If they're able to then renalert will be awsome, but it will be real wierd flying a plane in ren lol :roll:

the dogg fighting would be pretty cool tho.

They are adding subs and other naval units so anything is possible I guess.

yeah, nothing is impossible just most things are higly improbable :wink:

just thinkin??? another topic sparked this off....... i wonder what the Renalert MAD tanks will be like??? havin a good guess 8) i gonna have to maybe ask on Renalert forum

I could be wrong about this but to control the sub I think is just the same controls as if you were using the Orca or Apache in Renegade.

But how would you know where you were going??

By radar?

i read that the camera will be above water but u can see ur subs shadow deep beneath the water so u know were u are goin :)

Oh thats sounds good, is there any indication when the second release is going to be finished?