Sign in to follow this  
PunWisp

haha you wont believe the difference between EA and blizzard

Don't be like that Ayumu, DotA is quite fun, although, it has less strategy involved than a real Warcraft III match...

got to agree.

less strategy but you have to think fast & decide what to buy & equipt for your hero.

Yeah, you can't go off buying only Boots of Speed and expect a victory... lolz :twisted:

LOL BOOTS? anyone who does that is just sad...

Boots are a necessity. Naix is tough, but I learned firsthand that a properly used Omniknight can take down nearly anyone, except for the occasional Pudge and Lucifer maybe. I don't really have a fave since I never play Allpick, I only play League Mode or Allrandom. But for my closest to fave characters, that would either be Lich or Venomancer for long-range and King Leoric or Lycanthrope for melee. I mastered all the strategies for them like the back of my hand.

I've never been a huge fan of EA, but I don't think that Blizzard taking forever to make a game to the point where their sales pitch is "Hell, it's about time" really means that Blizzard is the better developer. I mean, Blizzard has pretty much had its hands full with World of Warcraft

yeah i remember reading someone saying that Blizzard has finally remembered that it makes other games after living off the success of WoW

Boots are a necessity. Naix is tough, but I learned firsthand that a properly used Omniknight can take down nearly anyone, except for the occasional Pudge and Lucifer maybe. I don't really have a fave since I never play Allpick, I only play League Mode or Allrandom. But for my closest to fave characters, that would either be Lich or Venomancer for long-range and King Leoric or Lycanthrope for melee. I mastered all the strategies for them like the back of my hand.

you can call me an average player. i usually play Sand King, LifeStealer, Venomancer, Lich, Rogue Knight, Skeleton King, Bone Fletcher & Phantom Assasin. Inteligent hero not my strong point.

here, its tournament everyday.

Cool. I rarely play anymore, the girl I'm courting asked me to do so... Since before I began to court her I played everyday... Anyway... Int heroes are easiest, followed by Str, then Agi, especially the melee ones. Naix is a hybrid, having 123 points of Agi by lvl 25 without attribute bonuses... For Int, the obvious item most of the time is the Guinsoo's Scythe of Vyse, or for the power killer crowds, the Dagon is your best bet, unless it's Lina Inverse, which means it's Aghanim's Scepter and Refresher Orb time! Lich is simple to use, he was my first hero killer, but the best starting character is Zeus... Simple spells, easy items, etc... Venomancer is a mid-level character, capable of dealing with most threats, but weak late game. Lich is good anytime, while Rouge Knight and Skeleton King can be excellent late game as both tankers, killers and stunners. Bone Fletcher is your excellent assassin, good range and attack speed... Phantom Assassin is rather amazing with Buriza-Do-Kyanon, Power Treads, Battle Fury, Sange & Yasha, and of course, my favorite item for any hero... Double Heart of Tarrasque, which can replace your reliable Vanguard late game... Sand King is also tough, a creep killer, pusher, and, of course, Triple Killer... Lifestealer is a multi use character... Even up to now I haven't fully mastered him...

Anyway, World of Warcraft is an excellent game... It's success was good for Blizzard, well deserved, and they really have to keep making it better, since they have lots of competition, mostly from the Arena Net game Guild Wars, which is excellent and is a bargain in the massive MMO choices we all have these days.

Cool. I rarely play anymore, the girl I'm courting asked me to do so... Since before I began to court her I played everyday... Anyway... Int heroes are easiest, followed by Str, then Agi, especially the melee ones. Naix is a hybrid, having 123 points of Agi by lvl 25 without attribute bonuses... For Int, the obvious item most of the time is the Guinsoo's Scythe of Vyse, or for the power killer crowds, the Dagon is your best bet, unless it's Lina Inverse, which means it's Aghanim's Scepter and Refresher Orb time! Lich is simple to use, he was my first hero killer, but the best starting character is Zeus... Simple spells, easy items, etc... Venomancer is a mid-level character, capable of dealing with most threats, but weak late game. Lich is good anytime, while Rouge Knight and Skeleton King can be excellent late game as both tankers, killers and stunners. Bone Fletcher is your excellent assassin, good range and attack speed... Phantom Assassin is rather amazing with Buriza-Do-Kyanon, Power Treads, Battle Fury, Sange & Yasha, and of course, my favorite item for any hero... Double Heart of Tarrasque, which can replace your reliable Vanguard late game... Sand King is also tough, a creep killer, pusher, and, of course, Triple Killer... Lifestealer is a multi use character... Even up to now I haven't fully mastered him...

uh what are you guys talking about?

Anyway, World of Warcraft is an excellent game... It's success was good for Blizzard, well deserved, and they really have to keep making it better, since they have lots of competition, mostly from the Arena Net game Guild Wars, which is excellent and is a bargain in the massive MMO choices we all have these days.

girl? i got no tips or what so ever. i leave it to you.

well, personally, Int hero difficult for me. but what i see, Lich & Crystal Maiden is pretty good as spell are easy to use. i got problem with items.

at 1st, i dunno anything bout Lifestealer. even thou its Str hero, but in early game he easily got pawn. now i see him very excellent in late game. as long as you have item right. even beating Roshan is piece of cake. i try to get Battle fury at first, then boot. i know, lack of speed. then sange & yasha. my fren said HoT is not suitable for him, but its personal opinion i think. Butterfly also good with him.

bah..i dont have WoW. no password. my lost...

uh what are you guys talking about?

lost in the middle?

its WarCraft3:DoTA