Sign in to follow this  
spiteri

Adding another army to tiberian sun firestorm.

Can some one help me by explaining how I can add another army to tiberian sun using tibED or post me a link to a guide. Thanks.

I wish I could help you there mate but I too want to know how you add another side to tiberium sun firestrom using TibEd.

I tryed to do it manually but very time I wanted to use my new army and start a skrimsh game it do not start with an MCV just a Nod side bar and a blank screen.

I do not know how to sort it out can any one help me and tell me what to do step by step. I have not been modding long so I have a lot to learn.

What did first is went to contry statistics then click add and tick create empty. Then I started by typeing the name of my army

Color I picked Blue.

Prefit it say first letter of name to Identfiy I picked C but thst was all redlt taken so I picked D.

Suffix name to Idenfiy with well I put same agian my army name.

Side just my army name of that one

Multiplay yes.

Multplay passive false.

Smart AI yes.

But the other options were all redly done like airspeed and cost etc... all of those I left has they are.

Then I went though all the buildings + Vehicles + Infantry and aircraft and went to owner and tick the ones the I wanted my army to build.

Then aftder that I went to side and just copyed how they have done it. Calbal=Calbal that is my army neme. But I do not know 100% was that the right way or not I just look at the ones that all redly on and just that has a guide. Then start up my geme has nomual and then when game start no MCV just a Nod side bar and thats it I think I hope this.

Did you add your new army to the [Countries] section?

And is your new army listed in the Owner line on the MCV?

Yes I did Countries but what do your mean army listed on the Owner line for MCV has in can my army use?

or do you mean there some thin els to change some thin to do with MCV?

I have add my army to list to build MCVs if that what you mean well this what I have done MCV sides who can use ar eNOD & GDI and my army that can use MCV which I have done. but no luck.

TS has a limit of BaseUnit= of only on entry, so unless you use MCV for all sides, then your gonna run into more problems with side specific MCV's. Also, new sides will not have loading screens, and they use the Nod sidebar.

I have all redly made the MCV so all sides can use it but there some thing els some where a am not doing but I not know what yes all side can use MCVs.

Tel you what tel me step by step how to add an army from start to finsh then if you do that I be able to say yes I did change that or no I have not etc...

So if you could do that it will be a great help thx.