Sign in to follow this  
spiteri

Cheaters online

I've been playing against quite a few cheaters online recently and dont understand how they managed to get their edited game online. After I accused some guy of being a cheater he admitted he is and showed me some of his cheats. He made a bus out of his war factory and sent it near my base...after me men destroyed it 10 nuclear bombs came down on it and left a huge amount of radiation that wouldnt go away.

But my friend tried to do the same against me and couldnt play online because xwis detected our game versions are different. So how did the cheater manage to use his edited version online?

Actually don't ask EA, as they don't patch the game any more.

To me it sounds like this guy wants to learn how to cheat online. Thats just me though

To me it sounds like this guy wants to learn how to cheat online. Thats just me though

Yea I thought he just worded himself oddly but now that I reread it I agree. Lockage and possibly bannage imminent.

To balance everything out, everyone should have access to hacks and exploits. That way everyone is on fair ground, with their numerous amounts of invinicble tanks and structures...

Kinda like a steroids Olympics, that would be so great. Ahh.... :nod:

Don't post or discuss anything related to cheats/trainers/hacks/cracks for any game/program on our forums. This include methods explaining how to use exploits in games (C&C or otherwise), links to sites about cheats/trainers/hacks/cracks or screen shots revealing them. Under no circumstances should you post questions asking about cheats/trainers/hacks/cracks for any game/program (C&C or otherwise).

Topic Locked.