Guest Rabbit

Comment and Suggestions

Guest Rabbit

This is a thread where the community can get more involved with the videos. If you have an idea for an episode, or a request for a type of tank, character, or animation style you want to see, you can post your ideas here! Sure, I have basic storylines, but let's say you want to see a submarine, or a mammoth tank in an episode! Let me know here!

It ain't Red Alert with out a Tesla Coil...

How you make that, is well up to your creative mind. :? :P

i would say, to make a successful tesla coil

(doing the way you make them)

use the small cylinder legos, lets say about 10(maybe less) make the top pointy and spend some time using clay(works better) grey color and try and make a bunch of spagetti type string and try making it look like a tesla, im sure you guys have seen the pics

Guest Rabbit

Funnily enough, I already created a Tesla coil on my own, the day before I got that suggestion from Luk3us. Took a while to build, I had to figure out a way to have the coils "hover" as they do in the game.

You may have seen audition posts for new voices being done in the videos, but I'm thinking of cancelling that idea altogether, because it will be rather difficult to keep track of 5 people who don't even visit this site, especially when I work on the episodes all at home without internet.

just do voices on your own... having other pple do voices too can be quite stressing, cus you'll have to get it how you want, and so and so on. just do them by yourself, makes it easier

Guest Rabbit

I have to say, that's probably a good idea. People liked my videos how they were before, why change?

sense youve gotten this far, little change is ok, change it too much it will drive right into the dirt

It would be cool if you could make a cyborg!.

Like half lego, half clay, and make it annihilate some stupid GDI's :D

that sounds good except it should be annihilating all Nerds On Drugs ;)

half clay half lego O.o, almost sounds nerdy to me, plus how would that make it look loike a cyborg O.o

Ugh... Why don't you suggest something punwisp?

leech

MUST HAVE DEMO TRUCKS

MUST :twisted:

try building the walker >.> :roll:

either make it small and use clay dots or try making one... which prob wouldnt be possible if using legos like zee has, prob wouldnt even be able to tell what it is(no offense i just mean with your lego arsonal. unless you make it our of clay with lego parts

tiberium legos=tiberium universe :roll: besides ive only seen 3 episodes, too lazy to watch the rest.

Make the clay into wire like things, and connect it to the cyborg.

BTW. you can have my lego's.. got 3 giant boxes weighting about 15 kilos each :D

pay porto and theire yours.

45 kilos of lego from Denmark to California? I'll think he'll pass on that one cos I'd hate to know the shipping costs :haha:

Season 2 is set during the first Red Alert Game, no walkers here.

And Zee, if you want more humour ideas just send me a PM with the general storyline for each episode and I'll see what ideas I can come up with this time. :wink:

Yeh it was kinda joke. Bet it would cost like 300$ to ship it :D

Its a question of disciplin! :evilgrin:

oh and you need mad tanks too :twisted: and I could just go through all the stuff u need or I could just tell you it's all the stuff in APB ;)

Just got an idea :idea:

Remember that soviet mission in the first red alert,

where you have to catch this agent running for his life?

Id would be cool if you could make this in Tiberium Lego instead.

And add some humor. This agent getting stuck in metal wires and stuff :D

Just got an idea :idea:

Remember that soviet mission in the first red alert,

where you have to catch this agent running for his life?

I think this is more useful than unit requests, because otherwise someone can just point zee to the unit list and be done with it. It's the utilisation of units that I see is being the difficult part.

I would like to see recreation of 'classic' RA scenes, as mentioned above, but I'd have to redo the missions to think of more examples.

Although I never knew about them at the time, but you obviously need to include the ants, some of the briefing videos, and the tea poisonings etc.

(When you get to RA2, it'd fun to see the Kari Lean-over scene with the lego! but that's another thread.)

Still it's nice to see Lego get it's own section.

-gben

Guest Rabbit

For the record, the first episode of season 2 will be released before this weekend.

Ja. Ja. More exciting than anything C&C3 relating that's for sure!!!

Now I have to make a calender for countdown of sleeps before the big day! Oh wait you crazy Americans are a day behind... which could mean a day longer I have to wait!

:(

-gben

I've inspired a whole episode with a conversation with Zee last night.

Zee's gonna write the detailed story to the upcoming episode. But I've given the general synopsis and a lot of the humour. If a lot of my ideas go into it, you're gonna love it. :D

Don't forget Zee, I'm happy to help any time you get writers block :wink:

For the record, the first episode of season 2 will be released before this weekend.

In that case, I've got something I need to send to you that I want included before your release the video.