Sign in to follow this  
alleylee

Voxel Editing

is there any tutorials on how to make them? voxel is the image in game right? Also... is there a way so that a vechile speeds up? also is there a way to make humaniod automatons that requires a control center without it being able to be made with a war factory? thx

is there any tutorials on how to make them?

No, there aren't. You just have to experiment.

voxel is the image in game right?

Only vehicles, aircraft and capital ships.

Also... is there a way so that a vechile speeds up?

Yes, Speed= in rules.

also is there a way to make humaniod automatons that requires a control center without it being able to be made with a war factory?

Yes and no. You can have a structure that powers them and if it goes offline, so do the units but you can't have them come out of that.

You can conceivably remove naval units and have 2 types of ground unit factories but that's annoying and more trouble than its worth.

thx fenring... first i mean as in it accelerates until it reaches max speed, slows down a bit when attacking, then speed back home... 2nd i tried it and the power thingy only works on units, not on infantry... adding 1 more thing... if let's say a jet is very very fast, i guess speed=120 (not sure if it will crash or screw up) and a flak cannon fires at it, will it miss? i know it can easily outstrip a homing missile but i wasn't sure about flak or bullet... one screwy bug is that a homing missile follows the target all the way, even when some unit that has chronojump jump across the screen. my bro got pissed at that and beefed up himself (yeah... i created him on the game, he just screw it up making it unfair). thx

first i mean as in it accelerates until it reaches max speed, slows down a bit when attacking, then speed back home...

AccelerationFactor= and DeaccelerationFactor=. ;)

2nd i tried it and the power thingy only works on units, not on infantry...

You weren't very specific.

adding 1 more thing... if let's say a jet is very very fast, i guess speed=120 (not sure if it will crash or screw up) and a flak cannon fires at it, will it miss? i know it can easily outstrip a homing missile but i wasn't sure about flak or bullet...

Yes, flak will miss. It does even at speed 20. Speed maxes at 100 so anything higher will default to 100.

one screwy bug is that a homing missile follows the target all the way, even when some unit that has chronojump jump across the screen.

That's not a bug. It's odd but the missile is following the game code. I had that happen once, but it followed a Nuke Bomber I had.

my bro got pissed at that and beefed up himself (yeah... i created him on the game, he just screw it up making it unfair).

Tell him only noobs can't beat the AI. :P

Thx again fenring... first... my bro knows that it is cheap... he just don't use that mod much... the homing missile gets annoying... is it possible that it blows up after it travels twice the weapon range? when i said the power thingy... i meant the robot tank power center... i tried that to give it to infantry... and 2 bugs appeared... first, the infantry won't power down if the building is destroyed... second... the infantry also appears on the unit section... thx about the acceleration and deceleration... is there anything else i need to know about? like 1.0 is the base and 1.1 is slowing down or something like that... thx again

the homing missile gets annoying... is it possible that it blows up after it travels twice the weapon range?

No, you can't link that to the projectile.

when i said the power thingy... i meant the robot tank power center... i tried that to give it to infantry... and 2 bugs appeared... first, the infantry won't power down if the building is destroyed... second... the infantry also appears on the unit section...

Powering units only applies to vehicle units. Infantry cannot be powered in the same manner.

about the acceleration and deceleration... is there anything else i need to know about? like 1.0 is the base and 1.1 is slowing down or something like that...

The default Acceleration/Deaceleration is 1.0. 1.1 would mean faster and 0.9 would be slower.

Quote:

about the acceleration and deceleration... is there anything else i need to know about? like 1.0 is the base and 1.1 is slowing down or something like that...

The default Acceleration/Deaceleration is 1.0. 1.1 would mean faster and 0.9 would be slower.

Does it mean that if the acceleration is 0.9, it slowly builds up speed or is that like the max?

If you set Acceleration to 0.9, it means the vehicle will accelerate at nine-tenths as fast as the default. Basically, not much changes.