Sign in to follow this  
Luk3us

The Subfactions!

I hope it's not gonna be like that, I like the way in generals much more. But I'd really like that every subside would have a subside that you choose from con yard or somewhere, That'd be Cool!

I liked the way Emperor did it. It's a good idea and it doesn't really detract from the original game.

Yeah. But without letting GDI choose a NOD subfaction, and the other way around.

Yeah they'd have to make the factions, generic enough for it to work, else it would just be weird. :P

I'd like a Zero Hour sub factions really. I liked ZH a lot, just it wasn't a C&C game and received the attention and support C&C 3 did, but damn, it was a great MP RTS, I used to play it for hours on end.

ive only gotten one warning.... and i was just saying, either say it or dont, or you can be cheesy about it(say something silly) to replace it

anyway the main faction then subfaction thing does sound interesting and would be quite cool :roll:

Zero Hour subfactions will be good for me... I never played Emperor: Battle for Dune, so I might not understand that system... But still, I could just learn... :oops:

Yea I've never played Emperor either sadly, but I did like ZH's factions. They just needed some little balances here and there but EA never got around to it.

cant they yust do both :mrgreen:

No cause I believe ZH's subfactions is a different type of "subfaction" thing than Dune's idea of sub factions. I could be completely wrong though.

Well, I'm sure the learning curve will be easy for anyone...

I got the general impression from those reports were gotten so far, that the two factions for each side will basically be, offensive, defensive. Which seems kinda lame in a way...

mostly cyborgs-Offense

lonely nod women-defensive

I couldn't tell if that was a lame joke or what?

i thought so after i posted

Think about what you type :!:

Think about what the dates are on the last posts. :!:

Well... Cyborgs are offensively devastating, what with a nice attack, and the healing in Tiberium thing... And the most probable combo would be using the Seed Tiberium ability while in an offensive, and as close to your Cyborgs as much as possible, which would give them an indecent advantage!

WHY the hell would cabal be a subfaction of Nod?!?!? Are you all gone mad. Cabal was Nod's enemy in Tiberian Sun, why would it be on their side now?

because CABAL was only the beginning :wink:

According to Ishmael (Adam Isgreen), Cabal *perhaps* only tested Nod in order of Kane...

I think CABAL should be a new faction in KW!

I mean we all saw at the end of firestorm he was still alive and he just probably did cloned Kane and was just observing the events of the 3rd tiberium war.