Sign in to follow this  
Aro

Post pictures of yourself!

My emo detector is off the chart!

Nurse, give me 5 CCs of normality stat! Nod Head Ha Ha!

lol anyways, you a bit of a poser Aro. Wink

Emo? EMO??? :angry: I am NOT an Emo! :evil:

And why be normal? Normal is just the majority, maybe i don't wanna fit in with everyone else. :P

And as for the poser thing, i am, yes. I Mentioned it on the other page... DON'T CALL ME EMO!! :evil::haha:

but if there were more pple like this i would be afraid to go to school

LOL... Why? We're alot more friendly than, chav's in the majority. :P

hey..dun wori bout that...who's gonna bite?

True, true... I should really calm down.. I Just Deteste being called an Emo... Ahh well. :P Where was that picture taken by the way, Vampire?

True, true... I should really calm down.. I Just Deteste being called an Emo... Ahh well. :P Where was that picture taken by the way, Vampire?

taken at Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.

its Petronas Twin Tower

jees never thought a emo person would go crazy like this... but of course, hes emo boy :roll:

Here is, yet, another one of me... Crate surfing at "Fast Lands", now those where the day's. If you look carefully, you can see one of my mates in a yellow shirt in the back-ground displaying how it's done. It's ashame you can't see my mate's faces (not really, they're ugly bastards) :P.

l_4def6a95d6aa9f375bc48a98189b8b30.jpg

jees never thought a emo person would go crazy like this... but of course, hes emo boy

Ok, you're just taking the piss now... Grow up. :roll:

Anyway, Lord Punwisp... What're you? Chav? Emo? Grunger? Let's hear it... Or are you too ashamed to show us. :P

By the way... If anyone else decides to just take the piss like Mr. Punwisp did, then this is a message for you in advance: "**** You!"

(Appologies for the language) :roll:

are you a guy or female? i cant tell in this picture, reminds me of micheal jackson :roll:

(dont get offensive on what i say it just so funny ^.^ im kidding around id ont really mean it, besides the part where i said your scary)

You will be AMAZED how many times i hear that. Smile

[The second image i posted]

Now i'm the one on the right (To clear thing's up, i'm not a girl! Smile)

I kinda wrote it clearly... And, Lord Punwisp, whether you're joking or not, it's still immature... Michael Jackson, eh? I'd sooner be called that than, Emo... I can't make anything up for you cause i ain't seen a picture... Yet... :roll:

You will be AMAZED how many times i hear that. Smile

[The second image i posted]

Now i'm the one on the right (To clear thing's up, i'm not a girl! Smile)

I kinda wrote it clearly... And, Lord Punwisp, whether you're joking or not, it's still immature... Michael Jackson, eh? I'd sooner be called that than, Emo... I can't make anything up for you cause i ain't seen a picture... Yet... :roll:

just leave him alone...not that he gonn come out from your monitor...

True, true... But to be fair, there is no reason for him to aggrivate me the way he is doing so. :? I'll stop now, i'm more mature than this. :)

to be frank, most net user are like that...i was long time ago..

but on the other hand, i just a pc between me & the whole world... only a pure breed of chicken would looking for a fight in a net...

*no offence LP*

LOL look how long it took for punwisp to piss off this guy? He only joined, what, a week ago? :haha:

I'm sorry but I find that funny. But of course, I don't really "mean it."

yeah LP has a way with pissing people off you'll learn to ignore most of what he says, he's been a little better lately but he's starting to go back to his original state

Guest Rabbit

This is one odd thread.

its bound to happen to any thread LP's in...

...Back to the pictures? Anybody? :P And i think i'll take your word(s) on LP. :)

"getting a little better lately" O.o half of what i said i was making a joke off of what another member said -___-

also do you think this because i havent posted as much? some topics turn out to be a flame or things get out of hand or off topic when it involves a few certain pple

anyway once im able, ill post up a pic and have you guys make fun of me ^.^

le sigh

Only recent pics I have are of me and Tess.

(I'm the dude.)

I'm not very dressed up in these, but I'm gothique myself.

Nice to see a true goth. All the kids I know are like, "OMGZ I WEAR BLACK I'M SO GOTH", but they're all just random kids wanting to get in on an image.

Those corporate whores.

Rawr!

l_da49a627c13bc2f073812345a915cd04.jpg

l_f15a0006dcf75fb7d8b714199755631a.jpg

"getting a little better lately" O.o half of what i said i was making a joke off of what another member said -___-

also do you think this because i havent posted as much? some topics turn out to be a flame or things get out of hand or off topic when it involves a few certain pple

anyway once im able, ill post up a pic and have you guys make fun of me ^.^

dude..i dont have time to make fun of people..

we share...(not gay)

le sigh

Only recent pics I have are of me and Tess.

(I'm the dude.)

I'm not very dressed up in these, but I'm gothique myself.

Nice to see a true goth. All the kids I know are like, "OMGZ I WEAR BLACK I'M SO GOTH", but they're all just random kids wanting to get in on an image.

Those corporate whores.

Rawr!

goth..no goth...she's hot!

Ha ha ... she is Tess. And she is Mine. And I love her so much ...

most wonderful girl on the planet. Be happy you get to see her.

A picture of myself? Okay.

Leang.png

Seriously I would if I had a camera. Here is a Simified version of me.

capture081900001rd2.jpg