Sign in to follow this  
Azrael

World Of Warcraft: The Wrath Of The Lich King

Here we go again :D

WoW was very addicting to me!

And luckily I quitted and walked outside to see my friends again.

This one looks cool. And sometimes I think about playing it again.

But that wont happen :D

sounds like another burning crusade, higher cap 1337er gear and new places, oh and can't forget the new dances ;)

there isnt

and wow did you just find out? site has been out for a while now O.o

anyways in the end you fight the lich king(prince Arthas) if any of you played wc3 and frozen throne, there isnt new races, because they basically introduced them all in burnign crusade, but Death knight is a new class ^.^

(of course i know its out, i check every day on blizzard site and check on update on games and such)

bet none of you knew they are making a WoW movie in 2008 ^.^ live action! that can be done, they have a script, at the moment they are looking for i think 2 more characters and director, or was it just director? anyways it isnt a rumour just so you know :)

bet none of you knew they are making a WoW movie in 2008 ^.^ live action! that can be done, they have a script, at the moment they are looking for i think 2 more characters and director, or was it just director? anyways it isnt a rumour just so you know :)

WOW! OLD NEWS IS SO EXCITING! :roll:

I knew the 6th, do I win because I knew first?

Don't think because you knew first makes you special, so you stalk their website... Okay... then why didn't you create a thread first? Oh wait, j0an beat you to it! :haha:

i didnt post because i didnt care, ever think of that? and i didnt say i knew first...

what makes you say that? i wouldnt pay 50-60 bucks to get a game you wouldnt even be able to get to(storyline and class) until yuo beat burning crusade which means you have to get to lvl 70... which isnt easy...

you cant even get to new class until higher lvl, and crd wtf are you talking about?

um you didnt even have a point.. you were just spamming... like you always do

i didnt post because i didnt care, ever think of that? and i didnt say i knew first...

Imply.

1 obsolete : ENFOLD, ENTWINE

2 : to involve or indicate by inference, association, or necessary consequence rather than by direct statement <rights imply obligations>

3 : to contain potentially

4 : to express indirectly <his silence implied consent>

I think 2 is the best choice, but 4 still has merit.

Well, no offense, but you CERTAINLY seemed to say that you knew first... In your first post, look back...

bet none of you knew they are making a WoW movie

That means that you think that you actually are the only one here knowing it.

eat it, cos you can't beat it.

No i didnt, and i didnt say i knew first, sense no one posted about it and some of you are just now hearing some of these i figured you guys didnt know about the movie

Enough with the pictures, crdgohan. Any more will be counted as spam and you will receive a warning.

Punwisp, enough false moderating. You're not a moderator so stop trying to act like one. You're just as guilty of spamming as anyone else so cut the bull****.

I'm sorry fen, I just thought punwisp enjoyed owls...

lolz... :lol:

@Punwisp: You only implied that you knew first, not directly... If you didn't, then my mistake. :roll: