Sign in to follow this  
Guest hyawatha15

tibed 2 science help

Guest hyawatha15

Recently I asked how to edit the upgrade slot (the three star thing at the bottom of the corner of the game) any way how do u edit how much it cost to upgrade somthin like the paradrop?

Guest joeb2000

Uhhh I thought I told you already.

I would say it again but since you didnt read it the first time I wont.

Guest hyawatha15

but were i do u edit the science.ini? The only thing in Tibed 2 that i found about science.ini is under scripts and than i go to science but there is nothing to change except the name. Please help

Science.ini editing is not in yet. I've added it in the current development build but that'll probably be out next week... or tonight. But not this weekend anyway.

Yeah to edit it you have to extract it, edit it with a text editor, then replace the old file in the BIG file. Tibed is not there yet. It is a little strange if you have never edited a game file before I recommend making a copy and playing with it so you dont mess up anything important. If you do edit the file make sure you rename it and use Koens mod selector. So you dont have to change anything crutial and if you did mess up no harm done. Or you could just wait untill Koen releases the new version.

P.S. It feels much better when you do it yourself though......A few times at least. Then it becomes a headache and you will bow and kiss koens feet for making it so simple. :lol: